US$419
US$409
Hampton.com
US$139
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$155
ComfortSuites
US$385
US$272
HolidayInn.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites PCB Pier Park Area(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$144
Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
SleepInn
Sheraton Bay Point Resort(Panama City Beach)
US$309
US$249
  • Pool
Calypso Resort & Towers(Panama City Beach)
US$375
Travelocity
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$259
Priceline
Legacy By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$259
TripAdvisor
All reviewsacross the streetwould stay againfront desk staffbeach hotelcontinental breakfastgulf of mexicohousekeepingmotelsand
Reviewed 23 May 2018

We stayed here just for it's proximity to the beach- it's literally right across the street. But we certainly didn't expect the place would also be so nice considering the price was so affordable! Really classy, modern vibe in our room, which was ready and clean even though we were allowed to check in early after we phoned to ask (at 2, instead of 4). Plenty of surface areas, various places to stow all of our belongings, fridge and coffee maker for coffee! The shower was nice, good pressure and stays hot. We were too busy going to the beach to use the flat-screen TV but it is a nice addition!.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MrGoodmanG
Cynthia H, Front Office Manager at Ocean Breeze By The Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear MrGoodmanG,

Thank you so much for the descriptive and kind review, we are excited that you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate you staying with us and can't wait to be able to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

My fiance and I needed to get away for the weekend and this place was readily available. Upon our arrival, the front desk staff was not the friendliest. I did let it go as it was early in the morning and we had just drove for 6 hours to get there. Check-in wasn't until 4 PM, but ours happened to be available early, which was great because a nap was needed.

At first glance, our room was clean and organized. However, when looking at the coffee selection, a small roach crawled out and ran behind the mini fridge. I could not get to it, but it was there. I did let the front desk know of the roach problem and she did apologize for the problem.

The parking lot was lit enough where I felt my car was safe enough to leave, but what was unsafe was how the restaurant and pool were across the street. I don't mind crossing streets, but there were no crosswalks or signs, which made it seem very dangerous.

Other than that, we had a good time and as stated, you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Megan S

Dear Megan,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We strive to have a warm and welcoming environment for our guest, and I sincerely apologize if we failed to provide that. Thank you for your review, we will make sure we make any necessary corrections for the future. We really appreciate your business and hope that you will consider visiting us again in the future.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Great place for the price. Very clean and friendly staff. Close to any thing you could do at the beach. There is construction on the front beach road, but it's not a big issue. I plan to visit one of their other properties on my next visit.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Vicki W
Cynthia H, Front Office Manager at Ocean Breeze By The Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear Vicki W,

We are so appreciative that you decided to stay with us. Thank you so much for your kind comments about our staff, we are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming back again soon.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

The pool was across the street. The pictures were misleading. We did like the rooms but the pictures were misleading on those also. The door didn’t close right. The bathroom was way too small. That was not portrayed properly.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cynthia H, Front Office Manager at Ocean Breeze By The Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear dixonteri,

We are so sorry that you did not fully enjoy your stay. I have forwarded your comments onto the Maintenance department so that we may correct any issues with the door. Thank you for your feedback, as it does help us to see where we need improvement. We hope that you will consider visiting us again in the future.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

The housekeeping staff was great. Maintenance was nice. Management sucked and was extremely unprofessional and rude. Elevator broke twice, water was shut off, and they ran out of spoons. Manager never even apologized for inconveniences, much less tried to make up for it.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear BrittanyS,

Thank you for your feedback. I will be sure to pass your comments onto the staff and supervisors so that we may improve upon our services. Please know that it is not our standard to have our guest leave disappointed. We should have done a better job of reaching out to you and communicating our apologies for any inconveniences you may have experienced. Please give me a call directly at Legacy Hotel so that I may speak further to you on the matter. I would love the opportunity to turn your experience around. Once again, I apologize and look forward to speaking to you.