3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$139
Hotels.comUS$105
Expedia.comUS$105
Orbitz.comUS$105
Trip.comUS$139
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2021

I checked in at 2am, paid 128$ to sleep there was placed in “the only room available” which happened to be the ONLY room with Walmart blinds! So as soon as the sun was up so was I! Went to take a shower and the shower did NOT work, tried to call the front desk and the phone did NOT work either, so I went down to the desk and the guy was very rude and told me basically there was nothing he could do for me because he had no other rooms cleaned! So I did not even get to shower! Offered no kind of discount or anything! And I was only in the room for about 6 hours! I would NOT recommend this hotel at all! Better off sleeping in your car!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2021

Staff was very nice and helpful during our stay. The Facility was clean and getting new furniture which will enhance our next trip. Rooms are clean and spacious. Our room had a balcony that was very nice for our dog.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 3 February 2021

The room was very nice and updated inside. The bed was very comfortable. The lobby was mess, I'm assuming due to the recent storm that hit several months ago. There was no breakfast available, just a pot of coffee. The staff was very friendly and made it easy to park my truck and a car in tow behind it. The location is fairly close to some of the popular restaurant's. All in all not a bad place at all to stay the night.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 1 November 2020

The Hawthorn Suites was a great hotel for the price and easy access to everything. Will definitely stay here again. Hopefully breakfast service will go back to normal as health regulations become more relaxed or controlled.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 29 August 2020

I enjoyed my visit the view was great the people was polite and professional i would recommend to anyone that is planning on staying in Panama City Fl also when visiting you should go explore the local attractions

Date of stay: August 2020