“Delicious”
Review of PJ's Sandwich Shop

PJ's Sandwich Shop
Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Parrish
Description: PJ's Sandwich Shop in Parrish has the best sandwiches, salads, chili, and sweet tea in town! We use locally grown produce, fresh bread, and select meats to create all of our delicious sandwiches, subs, and salads.
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Their roast beef sub is delicious! Also if you are looking for something different for a party call them - you won’t be disappointed. Call ahead as they are super busy at noon.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

The subs and sweet tea are amazing. You know a place is great when there are always people in line for take out. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Their sandwhiches always taste great. Best to call in order or you will have to wait in line. Their small sandwhich is plenty for an adult. Don't get large unless very hungry. I don't know where they get their bread but it is so good. All meat and veggies are always fresh.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Very good sandwiches, subs and salads. Reasonable prices. Love having them in our area! Definitely worth stopping by.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

They have subs, sandwiches and salads. Each are made to order.The prices are great. There is a small sit down area inside and one outside. I had a salad plate and it was great. Everything was fresh. I had the small one and it was not real small. Plenty of food for just about anyone. I don't know why I put off coming here for so long. I will most definitely be back. Great food. Great service.

Been to PJ's Sandwich Shop? Share your experiences!