The good stuff:
- The bed was very comfortable.
- Amazing location - close to everything.
- The housekeeping staff was very friendly.
The not so good stuff:
- The doorhandle was falling off and when I told the young man at the desk at checkout on 07/03/2022, he said, "Yes, our hotel is old." (That doesn't mean you can't fix it).
- Bathroom floors were sticky.
- Hot water took forever to come on.
- Drapes didn't cover the entire window.
- Cookies put out (they were good) but were still there 9 hours later. Ick.
- Two front desk personnel (two women, again on 07/03/2021) were complaining about guests arriving early for check in and being pretty rude about it - like they were being put out by customers showing up. I was sitting in the lobby while they were complaining - you would think they'd see me sitting in plain sight and stop complaining.
- They offer 'breakfast' which was microwaved eggs that were put in a crock pot, hard boiled eggs, toast, pre-made waffles (gross) and a bunch of pre-packaged crap. We ate elsewhere.
- The front desk personnel was rarely at the front desk if you needed them and had no way to reach them. So you just stood and waited.
- Way, way overpriced for what you were getting.