US$124
US$112
US$121
US$109
GardenInn.com
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$114
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$124
US$127
US$159
Homewood
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I was actually scared my car would be stolen overnight, had booked it for 3 nights online, asked for my money back for the 2nd and third night and was refused seemed to be a very bad area, will not stay there again

Stayed: June 2018
2  Thank Muddbugg
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

For the fist time we tried to step out of our comfort zone and be cheep pictures looked like this place had a nice remodeling wrong the pics are of another location we pulled in to red porch lights and mattresses piled in the parking lot we left with out checking in and found a nice place unless u are looking for a cheap hooker and some drugs this not the place for u !!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank williammD933DY
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

The first room we got didn't have a refrigerator, which wouldn't have been an issue except we had stuff we needed to refrigerate so we asked if we could have one that had a fridge and he gave us a new room and then the new room (which was perfect) didn't have a remote to the TV so as we were bringing our stuff in, he gave us one. We ended up having to book a room for another night, unfortunately we didn't get the same room but it's okay. The staff has been friendly and certain accommodating, the strap on my purse broke and one of the employees tried to help me fix it, while I was waiting on my fiance to come with the new room key. Way better than motel 6!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!! Would never stay here again. No towels in room for showering. When husband went to get some we were only given 1 wash rag and 2 towels, and the front desk person saw that we were a family of 3! The room is nasty, doesn’t feel clean and looks very out dated. We only stayed one night thank goodness. After walking into our room I wanted to leave and I didn’t care if I had to pay for it or not! I guess you get what you pay for! Horrible!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Sadie B
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my family were on holiday in Orlando and decided to go to New Orleans for one weekend with a pit stop for one night at Pensacola on the way. My mother booked this hotel off Hotels.com which we have used in the past and was a very reliable website. She viewed the images and decided it looked nice and was at a great deal.

As soon as we drove up to the hotel our first impressions were that it looked run down and not very looked after. The blinds on the bed room windows were all broke or falling off and you could basically see inside the rooms.

When we went inside there were two other guest in front of us, one was checking out after seeing her room and how much of a mess and how bad the smell was in the whole hotel. The second guest was checking in and was commenting on the smell and about the gangs of people just standing out side. Both guests left and did not stay.

When we got to the check in desk the woman who dealt with us had no idea about our booking and had to call the manager. When the manager came he told us that the price we were offered was a lie and tried to tell us that we booked one room for £140 for 4 people when we had booked 3 rooms for 6 people for a much cheaper price than what they claimed. He was rude and would not let us explain or saw evidence of our receipt of the conformation of our booking.
He was shouting over my mother and over my other family members.

We are all very disappointed as this was our first visit here and it’s put us off for life, we now have no where to stay tonight as everywhere we have tried doesn’t have enough available rooms for us all.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!