“Cheese/meat tray”

Ranked #35 of 723 Restaurants in Pensacola
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 26 January 2018

Enjoyed the cheese and meant tray as an appetizer. The shrimp and scallops were great. The burger of the week gives a non seafood lover a great meal. This is not your normal wine bar with little meals but a great place for dinner.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Located in the heart of downtown on Palafox, The Wine Bar is a must for locals and visitors! I dine here weekly. I've never had a bad meal. The dates are a must have starter....and I didn't know I liked dates. A few of my favorites are the fish tacos, Ahi tuna salad, Ahi tuna burger and chicken piccata, FYI....happy hour till 6 (half off select wines).

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Stopped in a couple of weeks ago for lunch with a glass of wine. Great service and the wine selection is quite extensive. Waitress offered a selection to go along with our lunch.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Wife and I went there last night for a light dinner before a show. Love how quiet it is inside. I had the seared tuna plate that was fantastic! Comes with cucumber slices,seaweed salad and ginger. It melts in your mouth. My wife had the salad with salmon and loved that as well.

The server was well versed in their wines and when I was looking at some of the liquor the manager was telling me about some of the scotch I was looking at and was a great help in my selection.

1  Thank VitoinFL
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

There are better places in this area to spend your hard earned money. Tried it a few years ago & was disappointed. Gave it another try today only because the birthday girls wanted to go. Nice wine selection but, if you want to eat it's average. My sandwich was dry. Not fresh. Bacon was so dry & chewy I had difficulty chewing it. A strange taste like old butter. The bread was soaked in oil or butter and grilled. Side salad was good. Others said their food was average. Chicken piccata too salty, fish tacos boring. Bacon wrapped dates again looked old. Have plenty of 1/2 price glasses of wine but they are sneaky to give you a full price one. Service good except water refills. No salt and pepper on tables. Lunch & evening menu is the same.

1  Thank Kat D