“Reliable wine and food”

Ranked #35 of 711 Restaurants in Pensacola
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Went for dinner during a Saturday happy hour. Very busy but our server was attentive and patient. We started with multiple rounds of a Washington state red blend which we love and was on the happy hour list. When happy hour ended we both had the Seared Ahi Tuna salad which was delicious. It was a fine couple of hours. Seems like the Wine Bar is better organized and customer attentive than in the past. It was a good night.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Enjoyed the cheese and meant tray as an appetizer. The shrimp and scallops were great. The burger of the week gives a non seafood lover a great meal. This is not your normal wine bar with little meals but a great place for dinner.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Located in the heart of downtown on Palafox, The Wine Bar is a must for locals and visitors! I dine here weekly. I've never had a bad meal. The dates are a must have starter....and I didn't know I liked dates. A few of my favorites are the fish tacos, Ahi tuna salad, Ahi tuna burger and chicken piccata, FYI....happy hour till 6 (half off select wines).

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Stopped in a couple of weeks ago for lunch with a glass of wine. Great service and the wine selection is quite extensive. Waitress offered a selection to go along with our lunch.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Wife and I went there last night for a light dinner before a show. Love how quiet it is inside. I had the seared tuna plate that was fantastic! Comes with cucumber slices,seaweed salad and ginger. It melts in your mouth. My wife had the salad with salmon and loved that as well.

The server was well versed in their wines and when I was looking at some of the liquor the manager was telling me about some of the scotch I was looking at and was a great help in my selection.