“Really great breakfast ”

Coffee Cup Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 706 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

If you want old fashioned Southern breakfast this is it!!! Southern hospitality along with it all at a reasonable price. It’s always busy and sometimes it hard to find a table and sometimes the man there isn’t as hospitable so having a lengthy chat seems to get a glare! But somewhat understandable given the amount of customers that tend to have. So if your not wanting to have a lengthy chat this is the perfect breakfast spot

Reviewed 17 January 2018

The food is Always good, the staff are always friendly. I have been eating there for 40 years. Don’t plan on stopping now.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

I like coffee and this restaurant had a sign that said the best cup of coffee in town. It had a old time atmosphere and there was a lot of older patrons eating. They loved it! The staff was very friendly. I didn't feel that the place was very clean and the food was awful!
Maybe I went on a bad day and the cook was not feeling well. They offered to replace my order but I didn't accept. The people was so nice I didn't want to push it. I said Thank you and left.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent homecooked breakfast. Service with a smile and friendliness. More food for your money. Old style diner place.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

This place made me feel like it was in a time capsule, but in the best way possible. Not so comfortable seats, your basic diner breakfast food, flat grill along the back wall. Our meals were exactly as we expected. The grits were a standout. The owner or manager never identified himself but was moving around the diner chatting with people and making sure they were enjoying their meal. Service was prompt and attentive. Overall perfect breakfast, just what we were looking for.