“Lunch”

Ranked #110 of 706 Restaurants in Pensacola
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

Tuesday is fried chicken day. Nuf said! Don't like chicken? Grouper plate or any combo hamburger is wonderful. Breakfast anytime!

Reviewed 2 December 2016

We have been to this place two times, with two totally different experiences. First visit , back about 2 months ago for lunch was great. Good food, good service, very nice. Today, again for lunch was horrible, horrible food, worse service! I ordered country fried steak, after asking the dim wit that waited on us if I could get it with CREAM gravy..being from Texas that is the only way I eat it.About 10 minutes later she came by and informed me they do not have that kind of gravy today, so I was getting one without any! I did not want that, but was not given the option. My husband was almost finished eating his cold, sloppy joe covered chili dog( I use the term chili in the broadest interpretation) he had asked her for cheese when he ordered it then 3 additional times. When it finally came it was a ketchup cup with cold canned nacho cheese in it, disgusting.We paid the bill and left. At the counter the guy did ask if everything was ok, when we said NO! he said oh, ok. Horrible food, worse service and a horrible attitude from everyone in the place. a shame, our first visit was great, the second was so bad that we will never goo back.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

Jerry’s appears to have been around forever. There is a lot of life and passion has gone through that place. Now it sits back comfortably, knowing that it does a good job, content with that.

We were passing through Pensacola and this was the second time we had stopped at Jerry’s. On this trip we were there on a Tuesday when fried chicken is the special. A breast, wing and leg with some delicious mashed potato and a nice slaw, all for $7.95. That’s pretty amazing. The breast was a little tough in spots but the leg and wing more than made up for it. The wife had a very tasty grilled chicken sandwich. A third in our party enjoyed the bean soup.

Great prices, tasty food, and a lot of nostalgia make for a wonderful lunch.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Great place for lunch. Awsome grouper plate. They also.have good hamburgers. This is a great place where the locals hang out. They do not take credit cards so bring some cash. There is an ATM on site.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

Ate here twice in one week! The place does a great business. The hamburger and fries were delicious and served up quickly. My son had the hamburger steak and said it was very good. Had the chicken salad sandwich for lunch on another day and found it delicious as well. Service is fast and friendly. They don't take credit cards so be prepared to pay cash.