All reviewsgreat hotelfront desksleeping areasliding doorhigh schoolqueen suiteoatmealwould definitely stay here againdisney worldrecommend this hotelgreat bedsofa bedloved this hotelnext morningstaff was very friendlyfridge and microwavestayed here for one night
Reviewed 14 July 2016

The Spring Hill Suites was perfect for our family. Our teenage sons had their own area of the room with a couch and television. We were on the first floor and had a balcony overlooking the pool and beach. The pools were never too crowded and were just the right temperature. The beach was clean and not overcrowded as well. The breakfast was good and the outside bar was great. They served a local beer from Gulf Coast brewery which my husband enjoyed. The bartenders and all the hotel staff were nice and pleasant.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Shane A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

foreverluvinthebeach,
Thank you so much for the review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. It appears that you are reviewing the beach Springhill Suites by Marriott. We definitely appreciate you choosing the Springhill Suites brand and hope you will stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Our room had 2 queen size beds plus a sofa bed, which accommodated our group of 5 perfectly! Everything was a lot nicer than expected, including the free breakfast, which was just wonderful. We had our full of eggs, waffles, and coffee. The swimming pool was clean and not overrun by kids which we appreciated.

Thank you from New Orleans.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank RoyalC1941
Shane A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

NancyRoyalCarriages,
Thank you so much for the review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay here and had a chance to use some of the amenities. It was definitely our pleasure to have you as our guest. Thank you again for the review and choosing to stay with us. Hope your travels bring you back to Pensacola soon.

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Let me just say, that overall the hotel experience was great! Emily at the Front desk was very professional and accommodating. The location was not too far away from Pensacola beach. Breakfast was great! The hotel pool was nice....The ONE reason I will not return to this location is the Housekeeper supervisor Melanie. We received a late check out(1:00pm) approval per the Front desk. At 12:06, Melanie, the HK supervisor bangs on our door so loud...it startled my husband while he was trying to recover from his migraine. She shouts, Housekeeping! I replied, We're in here.. She bangs again..Housekeeping! I replied again, We're STILL in here. She replies, in a screaming voice... WHAT TIME ARE YOU LEAVING!!!! I replied, We received a late check out...She screams, WHAT TIME ARE YOU LEAVING!!! At that point, I was tired of yelling through our hotel door. Really didnt feel the need to get up, recently out of the shower,half naked to explain myself. She then proceeded to talk VERY LOUD with someone on a Walkie Talkie outside of our door. This defeated the purpose of getting a late check out. My husband could not go back to sleep. This is not how customers should be treated. This is an example of poor customer service! To make matters worse, when we exited the room. ..Melanie looked at us and turned her head...no apology at all. My Mom had a similar experience. I will save you all the details.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Shane A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2016

TravelNurse123,
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. I'm glad the overall hotel experience was great. I'm so sorry that there was miscommunication with our housekeeping department about you have a late check out and that Melanie was unable to hear you outside the door. I will discuss this issue with our entire staff so that hopefully we can eliminate any miscommunication or confusion in the future. Thanks again for the review and choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

Pros:
Excellent location right off I-10. Very easy to find and close to just about everything.
Good continental breakfast.
Friendly frond desk staff.
Comfortable room (minus the bathroom door).
Free, fast wifi

Cons:
The huge, opaque sheet of glass in the middle of the bathroom door (see attached picture). It would be find if there was only one occupant in the room, but as there were three of us, if anyone needed to use the bathroom during the night, it was either use it in the dark, or flood the entire room with light.
We went to the beach in the morning, and came back before our room had been cleaned. We tried to be as careful as possible and not bring too much sand back to the room, but we still wound up with some on the bathroom floor.
We went to lunch, and came back to find our room 'cleaned.' The bed had been made, and the dirty towels collected, but that was it. We were left no clean towels (except for a new bath mat), the floors and bathroom hadn't been cleaned.
Between that and the bathroom door, I wouldn't stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank mandy747
Shane A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2016

mandy747,
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. I apologize that the bathroom was not to your liking. I will personally address your concerns with housekeeping. I'm sorry that they did not refresh your room correctly. Thank you again for the review. If you are ever back in the area we would love to improve on our mistakes.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Very pretty hotel with easy parking, close to highway. Very friendly staff who is eager to please. This is the nicest hotel I have stayed in in Pensacola so far. The breakfast buffet is nice and even had grits for those of us in the south who love them.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Shane A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2016

Nancy L,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. It was definitely our pleasure to have you stay with us. I'm so glad you enjoyed the hotel. If you are ever back this way please come visit us again. Thanks again for the review and choosing to stay with us.