“Good drinks, great atmosphere ”
Review of Flora-Bama Lounge

Flora-Bama Lounge
Ranked #27 of 701 Restaurants in Pensacola
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Agree with other reviews that this place sells itself with the atmosphere. Visited this place years ago and they’ve added some features. Anyway, stayed for several musical acts over a few adult beverages. Would go again, but not during particularly busy times (super busy times like spring break or the major holidays). Recommend.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

I went by myself this past June, on my second visit overall to this establishment. I absolutely love it here. Even in the middle of the day there was live music at at least one bar. There are several different bars in this place, and you could tell it was kinda pieced together over the years one section at a time. But that's part of what makes this place so awesome and gives it character. I also really enjoy their selection of Rum for all of their mixed drinks (Blue Chair Bay from Kenny Chesney). They also have beach access, and it's a great place to people watch, or as I did, watch the storms form out over the gulf. One thing to take note of: they're really proud of their drinks. Be prepared to drop some coin. I hope to write a review again next year, because my girlfriend and I plan on going back during the evening to catch some live music. Definitely worth a stop!

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Great live music 365 days a year, entertainment +++++, don't forget to try the world's best "Bushwhacker", play pool, try your luck in the shuffleboard tournament every Friday night (Sign up by 5:45PM). Myriad of food choices! All around fantastic evening of fun!!!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

What a unique place-it's like it's been put together section by section. The music is great ,the atmosphere is fun and the food is good. A must place to visit in Orange Beach !!

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I’d always heard about the Flora Bama and it did not disappoint. I’m a musician and I got what I came for. Great music. Heard they even hold church services there. That’s one I might go to! Awesome - so much so I even bought the t-shirt!

1  Thank Tingle E
TheFloraBama, Manager at Flora-Bama Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Thank you for leaving us a review! We are so glad you enjoyed your Flora-Bama experience and we will see you next time! ;)