Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn
US$150
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$219
US$211
US$189
Homewood
All reviewspancake machineroom was cleanfree breakfasthot breakfastgreat place to stayvery nice stayenjoyed our staynaval aviation museumbreakfast barfront desk staffvery nice hotelwould definitely stay here againsitting areapensacola beachfitness centerstaff was friendlyshort drive
Reviewed 3 November 2016

The reservation was secured through our sports team. I have to admit I was not thrilled with the prospect of staying at a Best Western, but did this hotel smash any preconceived ideas I had about the hotel chain. This hotel exceeded every expectation in every single area. The hotel was nice, rooms are comfortable and VERY clean. I did not have one single complaint. In fact, this hotel exceeds other larger luxury and semi-luxury hotel brands. This hotel is right off the highway so there are no restaurants in walking distance. But despite the location it is quiet in the rooms. The staff is extremely pleasant and willing to please. I get a sense that behind closed doors they are not quite as nice as they appear, but that's just my perception. Breakfast was decent. It was your average free breakfast buffet items, but the area was very clean, food always replenished and the staff was super helpful.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
blueangelinn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2016

Dear Saundra F,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We enjoyed having your team here with us. I am pleased to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and we were able to exceed your expectations as well as reconsider your ideas about the Best Western Brand! I will be sure to pass along your considerate words to the rest of my staff! Thank you again and we hope to see you in the future whether your stay be for sporting events or a family vacation.

Best Wishes,
Melissa

Reviewed 25 October 2016

We stayed at this BW once before just after the renovation and enjoyed it. Hence, we returned again. The rooms are basic hotel room, but are both clean and comfortable. We stayed in a King-Sized bed that was comfortable to sleep in. There is a sitting area and a large screen tv, complimentary WiFi internet access that actually worked. The maid service was consistent during our three day stay, which was a plus. We didn’t have to ask for anything. Overall, the hotel is clean, comfortable and visually appealing and maintained. There is a small gift shop in the lobby to buy soda, chips, candy bars, detergent and other miscellaneous needs.
This hotel offers a free hot complimentary breakfast including pancakes, muffins, bagels, cold and hot cereals, coffee, tea, juices, sausage or bacon (depending on the day) sausage and gravy. Just enough to start you on your way. Breakfast is in the open dining room with about half a dozen tables. One day we ate, we were able to sit in the dining room. Next two days, Sat and Sun, place was packed and we had to eat in our room. Service was efficient. Liz was a pleasant and professional woman that looked after things and kept the food stocked. We were a bit disappointed that though there was a sign in our room to save water by using our towels over instead of getting new ones, new ones were always provided even though we didn't want/need them replaced everyday. So much for reducing water usage!
Overall, we enjoyed our visit. Just wish the hotel was closer to town, but not an overall loss since we were able to drive.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
blueangelinn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

Thank you for your review TravelinSoul! We love to hear from our returning guests. I am pleased to read about how much you enjoy your accommodations while staying with us, from your room to the breakfast and staff. I will be sure to remind the housekeeping staff about the towel reuse. We look forward to seeing you again during your next stay in Pensacola.

Safe Travels!

Yours in Hospitality,
Melissa

Reviewed 23 October 2016

We always stay at the Best Western Blue Angel Inn when we go to Pensacola. It is clean, pleasant, and a convenient location for our needs. We've stayed at this hotel several times over the past few years and will continue to do so.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
blueangelinn, Guest Services at Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

Hey Sandra F! Thank you for always choosing our Best Western Plus to accommodate you while visiting Pensacola. It is with pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoy your stay with us and we are able to meet all of your traveling needs. We look forward to seeing you at your next stay. Best Regards & Safe Travels!

Amanda

Reviewed 22 October 2016

Excellent hotel in most ways. Breakfast was satisfactory, but I would not consider it great. Did not go to Waffle House cause the breakfast was bad. The room was great and had a desk where I could keep up with my work if needed. The other two hotels on this trip did not have desk available. Did find a roach crawling up on my bed. Reported it and was suppose to have the bug guy out that day.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
blueangelinn, Front Desk Manager at Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

Hello Jack D,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and taking the time to leave a review. I'm glad the desk in the room allowed you to keep up with your work during your travels. I apologize if you found a bug in your room. We do have Pest Control out monthly and typically do not have any issues. I can assure you they were called and your room was treated the day you checked out. We hope you choose to stay with us again should you be in Pensacola.

Safe Travels,
Christina

Reviewed 17 October 2016

I enjoyed my stay there. The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. The place was clean and quiet the whole time I was there. If you have an Ipad, you may not be able to connect to the internet from your room. But the computer in the lobby works perfectly if you have to use the internet ASAP.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Robenss P,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass along your kind words about the staff. If you stay with us in the future, there are instruction cards on the desk in your room for logging into the WiFi from an Apple device. As well, our Front Desk staff is available 24/7 to assist you with any issues like the one you experienced. We hope to see you again!

Best regards and safe travels,
Christina