Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
CourtyardUS$179
Expedia.comUS$179
TravelocityUS$179
Hotels.comUS$179
PricelineUS$179
Orbitz.comUS$179
All reviews gulf breeze lobby vent thermostat base
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 March 2021 via mobile

Upon checking in-lady at front desk was very curt & unwelcoming. Lobby was fine as was the room-just worn out looking. The faucet & shower nozzle both look worn & the shower bar has mold. Great size room with plenty of space. Grab & go breakfast is disappointing...

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pensacola Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2021

While we're glad you loved the size of our accommodations, it is unfortunate that not everything was as you expected. Rest assured, housekeeping and maintenance have been notified about the general untidiness you experienced so that these matters are promptly addressed. We hope that the next time you're in town, you'll give us another opportunity to impress you with a warm welcome and comfortable room; until then!

Reviewed 5 August 2020

Stayed here for a weekend in the summer of 2020. Check in was fast and easy and the front desk staff was great and welcoming. Our room was typical of a Courtyard except maybe larger, looks like they could have easily fit a third queen bed in it. Room was clean and in pretty good shape. The bathroom fan (room 422) was really noisy and some spots of wallpaper peeling but very minor issues. We could not get the thermostat to go below 69 degrees (probably by design) but it was OK. We would have preferred it a bit cooler but it wasn't uncomfortable. The hotel is in a great location, very close to downtown shops and restaurants and super close to the bridge across to the beaches. We would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2020
3  Thank kevinwM7388AF
General Manager, Agency / Consultant at Courtyard by Marriott Pensacola Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2020

Dear Kevin,
We love hearing from our guests, so thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. One of the best compliments a guest can give us is to let us know that they would choose to stay with us again when they are in town.
Thank you for also noting the ways in which your visit could have been better. We're always striving to improve and your insights will help us do just that.
Join us again during your next trip to the beach for another fantastic stay.

Reviewed 29 July 2020 via mobile

It’s hard to rate hotels and restaurants with COVID 19 and I hope I’m not being too harsh.
When we arrived at the hotel at 3pm the lobby appeared deserted. We walked around, didn’t see anyone,and finally asked loudly “Is there anyone here?” A woman finally showed up and registered us for our room.
The bistro was closed, so breakfast wasn’t available.
The room was average size and a bit shabby (wallpaper pealing). Housekeeping was subpar(toothpaste splashed on the mirror and I’m not sure the sheets were changed) and there were no garbage cans in the room.
The bed was uncomfortable and even though we lowered the temperature of the fridge, my strawberries still froze.
After we went to the beach we came back to the pool. The pool was very small and there were several very noisy children playing there. Kids will be kids and since they weren’t obnoxious or unruly we didn’t care. What did bother me (and most other people in the pool area) was the ginormous rat that ran from the hotel to the bushes. I mentioned the rodent to the woman at the desk and she said “Oh yes, we get rats from time to time because we are near the bay.Are rats more common near the bay? I don’t know. She did say she would call maintenance and take care of it

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, Agency / Consultant at Courtyard by Marriott Pensacola Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are sorry your room was not spotless upon your arrival and we will address your concerns. Also, our property does undergo routine maintenance regarding pests, but as outside has free reign, they still can show up sometimes. We appreciate you letting us know as well. All the best and we hope to see you again when you are next in town as we are confident we can impress you.

Reviewed 28 June 2020

I stayed for 3 nites at this hotel. It was a very clean and updated hotel from the lobby, pool area and rooms. Tennessee checked me in. What a delightful person. You are lucky to have her. Tennessee’s team was amazing. They would help me with directions and ideas about dinners since the bar and bistro was closed. I felt at home there. I will plan to stay again. The downtown area of Pensacola was so cool. I need to investigate it more. What a refreshing place to stay. I was alone and went to the beach each day. The location couldn’t be beat. It was right near the bay and the bridge. Very safe area. See you soon!!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank John B
GM_Front_Desk, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pensacola Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2020

Dear John,
At Courtyard by Marriott Pensacola Downtown our goal is to impress all our guests, so we're happy to hear we succeeded with you! It's great to know that our attention to cleanliness and service impressed you. Thank you for sharing how much you appreciated our convenient, safe location and incredible staff. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 23 May 2020

I flew in and stayed at this location for one night in order to pick up a puppy the next day. The breeder delivered the puppy to me in the parking lot the next morning after I’d checked out. After she left, I took the puppy over to the grassy area to put him down and just walk around a little. I had gotten to my car, was about to jump in and the manager came out SCREAMING at me for “letting your dog poop on the lawn”. Note… the dog hadn’t relieved itself; no poop, no pee. No questions, just screaming. I explained that the dog hadn’t done anything and that I had stayed overnight. She then accused me of having the dog in the hotel. No questions; again… more screaming and accusations. She noted that they were pet free and that if other saw me there with a dog they would think they allowed pets. (ok, so future guests, which would probably be travelers, are cruising the hotel and would see me with the dog in the parking lot). It took ME breathing and being an adult to deescalate the situation. As the Marriott professional she should have been better at approaching this and defusing the tension and yelling. Opposed to a lengthy confrontation, it would have been so much easier if she had just politely asked a few questions first. “Good morning. Are you a guest? I see you have a dog. Was it with you over night? I was just concerned that you had a pet on the property.” I would have politely explained and profusely apologized for any confusion. On top of that, I’m 100% certain that her little back up agent saw me walk out of the hotel that morning without a dog after check out. Instead I was “greeted” in an aggressive an accusatory manner. If this is the type of professional demeanor one should expect at Marriott properties, I’d stay away. Karen didn’t know who I was. It isn’t safe for her to just run up on people in the parking lot.

Date of stay: June 2019