“The best burger I ever got”

Butch's Bistro & BBQ
Ranked #66 of 706 Restaurants in Pensacola
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Description: Butch's is a casual eat in or carry out restaurant. We serve a variety of items including smoked chicken wings, smoked pork, a variety of sandwiches, and butter burgers. We also carry a selection of specialty sodas and sugar only Coca-Cola products. Please stop by and see what Butch is cooking up for our daily specials!
Reviewed 29 December 2017

The place might not look so great but the burger I got was the best one I ever got, oh my gosh. Big enough, juicy and tasty. I would go there back anytime. Great experience after beach. Worth to go and try!:)

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

She: Jerk Tacos
Me: Catfish Po'Boy

Both were fantastic. Super nice people, laid back and easy in/out. We will be back again this week.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

This has to be one of the strangest meals I've ever eaten. Chicken wings that taste like hot dogs! And not in a good way. (Assuming you like hot dogs. I do not.) The mac and cheese was nothing special and the BBQ pork sandwich wasn't that great either.

The staff was nice and the place was clean but the food was pretty close to awful.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

As soon as exiting the vehicle we knew this was going to be good! The aroma of smoking meat was unmistakable. Even though they were busy (lunch rush), service was fast and friendly. My spouse had the pulled pork sandwich and I had the oyster po'boy. The pulled pork has that wonderful smoke flavor that was freely advertised as we walked up. The po'boy had plentiful perfectly breaded and fried oysters complimented with lettuce, tomato, and great cajun aioli sauce. Add in gumbo and corn fritters and there is absolutely no excuse for going away hungry.

1  Thank Larry W
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

One of the best mouth watering hamburgers ever. Great beef topped with crispy bacon, tangy and salty blue cheese with just enough Cajun spices for just the right heat. Everything about this burger was top notch including the ripe tomatoes and crispy lettuce tucked in between to tasty buns.

The staff were friendly and the service was prompt, no complaints on this dining experience.