“Best hamburger in Pensacola!”
Review of The Burger Factory

The Burger Factory
Ranked #56 of 706 Restaurants in Pensacola
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Have been there a couple of times and never a disappointment! Burgers are cooked perfectly and seasoned just right.

2  Thank Pamela V

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Great Burgers joint. 5 of each had different burgers and all were yummy. Mine was super delicious. Highly recommend.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

We had a nice lunch and chose this location from the reviews. The food was fine. The staff pleasant, and the restaurant clean. For us, The average burger quality will not be bringing us back.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

I got the Butcher Burger, wife got the mushroom Swiss burger. Both were served hot and juicy. These things were huge! You will need lots of napkins. The restaurant was small but well lit and clean. A bit pricey when compared to the franchise joints but the quality is worth every penny.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

This place is a definite WOW! It's a local gem and worth the drive across town. Firstly, it's a family-owned business and not a chain restaurant. Second, everything is made on the premises, even the substantial veggie burger. Third, the burgers are amazingly flavorful. Fourth, everything is cooked to order. I knew I was in for a treat when they asked me how I wanted my burger cooked. I can count higher, but I want to describe the perfection that was the Butcher Burger. It's a whopping 10oz of fresh beef seasoned impeccably, topped with their own Butcher Sauce, and thick-cut Applewood bacon. It's pure heaven! The fries on the side were crisp, but next visit I am upgrading to the side-winder fries that looked decadent. This is no place to skip on calories, but why would you in a burger place? Without exaggeration, this is one of the best burgers I have ever eaten.

As if the food were not enough, as a veteran, I appreciate the nod they give to the military, including the Missing Man Table at the front of the restaurant. If you are not familiar with this, they have posted above the table a plaque explaining the tradition and the symbolism.

A final compliment to the owners: the bathrooms were spotless. A clean restroom is generally a sign of a very clean kitchen.