Courtyard Pensacola
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$88
ComfortInn
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$100
QualityInn
US$114
Travelocity
Sole Inn and Suites(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$109
Hotwire.com
All reviewscourtyard marriottindoor poolstay there againroom was cleannice lobbyhousekeeping staffcomfortable hotelshort stayexcellent stayfirst floorgraduationinterstateinternetmattress
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Made reservations based on location. I had a week stay with some business colleagues.

My first upgraded room had a roach problem. Staff offers to exterminate but I did not want to be subject to the chemicals and fumes. I was downgraded to another room. Unfortunately this room was had tiny ants I think are called "sugar ants" within the bathroom.

Regretfully, I do not recommend this hotel until they address the roach and ant issue. Otherwise this hotel is a standard Courtyard.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Our room wasn't as nice as some of the Marriotts we've stayed at in the past, but it was adequate for what we needed. The beds sagged at the sides so sleeping at the end of the bed was difficult. The staff was very courteous.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Stayed here for 2 days during hurricane Irma and the stay was not very pleasant. If you are on a business trip and plan to work from the hotel room, you'll have a tough time. The internet kept dropping for me. It happened with most of my friends who also stayed there during the same time. I have never experienced this issue with any other Marriott.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
GM-Pensacola, General Manager at Courtyard Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Santhi R,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are glad we were able to provide a place for you during hurricane Irma. We were in the midst of an internet upgrade during your stay. We are pleased that we have excellent internet service now and hope you will have to opportunity to visit us again under much happier circumstances.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

This hotel is our go to stop when traveling between Dallas and Fort Myers which we do at least once or twice a year to visit family. This trip was the first day of trying to return home after evacuating for Hurricane Irma. We arrived after a 13+ hour drive that included 3 hours of standstill/stop and go traffic so we were very tired and stressed, given that the eye of the hurricane had gone directly over our home. The staff here is always welcoming, always friendly, and the rooms are always clean and comfortable. It's an easy on and off from I-10 and there are several restaurants close by. We did not stay for breakfast this trip as we were anxious to hit the gas station for fuel and get a head start on the traffic the next morning.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2017

My wife and I stay here often for work and it is always an excellent stay. The staff is very friendly, the rooms are kept up well, and the bistro is wonderful. I was here for 14 nights most recently and they did an excellent job to always make me feel comfortable and right at home. I would most definitely recommend this location.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business