Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$114
US$152
US$139
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$135
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$163
US$149
All reviewsgranola barsenjoyed my staystaff was friendlytafariatexaspet
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Spend 4 night..was a wonderful stay..nice staff , best manager...This is one of my best stay in Pensacola hotels. Moreover this is my first time to this hotel. I really enjoyed my stay...It's really a home from home. The kitchen and bathroom are excellent..but there was no swimming pool and no gymnastic. It's quiet and safe to stay..I will be staying here again when ever am in Pensacola.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Pensacola - University Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Prince, it was our pleasure having you as our guest at Extended Stay America Pensacola - University Mall, and thank you for sharing your review with other travelers. It's great to know you enjoyed your first stay with us as well as our facilities and service. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

The price was righty and the location isn't bad as it was close to some great Mexican and the best breakfast in town. Unfortunately that is where it ends. Breakfast leaves a lot to be desired. Room, despite being a non smoking room, was clearly smoked in, recently. Butts in the window sill and a terrible stink. Room was small and the rest of the clientele was somewhat sketchy.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Pensacola - University Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

We sincerely apologize for your disappointing stay with us. We have checklists in place to inspect every suite after it has been serviced. Unfortunately, we missed something during this process. We are working with our housekeeping team to make sure these issues aren't repeated. We will make a note of your feedback as we plan any changes to our breakfast offerings. We hope you will give us another opportunity to provide a better experience on your next stay.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

My stay here at Extended Stay America has been awesome. I recommend this hotel for those staying either short or long term. It close to the freeway, shopping location and restaurants. Both Tafaria Rubin, Tyrek Byke and as well as the rest of the staff there have been very professional and helpful in making my stay feel at home. Thank you all for your kindness and professionalism.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Pensacola - University Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

George, it was a pleasure to have you as our guest at Extended Stay America - Pensacola - University Mall. I'm delighted that our location was ideal for your plans and that you were pleased with our service. I will share your compliments with my entire team, especially Tafaria and Tyrek. Thanks for recommending us to future guests. We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Tyrek at the front desk was pleasant & professional. This was a last minute trip & ESA was the only place close to the university with room. Tyrek put a cot in the room to provide the second bed.

The room was not as clean as it should have been. The hard floors were sticky; I used the dish towel to wipe them...it turned black. There was hair in the tub. The card welcoming us said that a team leader had personally checked the room and signed her name. I think that before I made a claim like that, I'd have made sure.

The grab & go breakfast is just that: coffee, tea or hot chocolate, muffins, granola bars and oatmeal or grits to mix up in a coffee cup.

Tyrek is to be complimented for his front desk work.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Pensacola - University Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Thank you for including us in your travel plans. We are glad you liked the service delivered by our associate Tyrek, but we are sorry for the cleanliness issues you experienced during your visit. We have checklists in place to inspect every suite after it has been serviced, unfortunately, we missed something during this process. We are working with our Housekeeping team to reiterate the importance of our daily checklists to make sure this isn't repeated. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and hope you will give us another opportunity to provide a better experience on your next stay.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Our room was very clean comfy beds no mold very quiet and peaceful. The only thing I didn't like was the crappy breakfast they say they include. It's coffee and granola bars LOL I paid about 240 for 2 nights/2 ppl 2 full size beds they don't offer double queens. If you are on a budget there is a Wendy's and moes southwestern grill right across the street I am very pleased with the cleanliness though worth the price to me. I used booking.com I give It a 4 stars only because that breakfast sucks

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank striveforgreatness
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Pensacola - University Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

We appreciate you being our guest and providing your feedback. Thank you for sharing the remarks about your clean, comfortable suite. However, we are sorry the breakfast offerings were not to your liking. We will make note of your comments as we plan any changes to the same. We're pleased you chose Extended Stay America - Pensacola - University Mall for your visit to our area, and we hope you will stay with us again soon.