Palacio Condominiums(Perdido Key)
Perdido Sun(Perdido Key)
  • Pool
Indigo Condominiums(Perdido Key)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe beach is very niceshort drivemaster bedroomorange beachflcomplexamenitiescondo
Reviewed 29 May 2012

The beach is very nice! The city is small and average.Not alot to do at all.. You have to drive so far to get to local chain restaurants. Ocean Breeze East is average. The unit(504) we stayed in was fairly decent. The carpet was dirty. We wasn't there 10 Mins and the bottom of our feet was black. The linen(blankets had hair in it. But other than that it was okay. I want be back....

• Stayed: May 2012
3  Thank Browder
Reviewed 1 August 2008

Ocean Breeze East #104 is a clean, nicely maintained, roomy 3 bedroom/2 bath that opens up directly to the white sandy beaches of the Gulf. NO STEPS! NO ELEVATORS! Great for people (like ourselves) that loathe high rises.
From the back patio is a wonderful view of the Gulf and a small fenced-in grassy area, great for kids to play, so you don't have to worry about little ones running off to the beach or falling from a balcony. It leads directly to the pool area, which is gated. (Also keeps little ones out!) I never thought I would like a ground level condo; I thought you'd lose too much of the view. I can't believe how wrong I have been all these years!
Also, the staff at Pointe South Real Estate (Perdido Key Resort Rentals) are very friendly, courteous, and professional. Check out their site for detailed photos of this condominium...what you see is what you get! I would highly recommend this condo to anyone that plans on visiting the Pensacola area.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank Kathy G