“DO NOT Stay at Ocean Breeze East 202”
Review of Ocean Breeze East

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Perdido Key
Ocean Breeze East
Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

We booked a 4 day stay at Ocean Breeze East 202 in Perdido Key, we arrived at 5:00 PM and the cleaning lady was still in the room cleaning. We had to wait for her another 30 minutes. The sheets in the Master bedroom were not changed prior to our arrival and they were nasty and had dead bug guts, pubic hair, and crumbs on them and felt like sandpaper (they starch their sheets) there is a hole in the ceiling above the master shower (looked like something was gonna crawl out of it) the pillows had stains on them, there is no wifi in the unit, the dishes in the kitchen were so cheap we couldn't use them for cooking, the spatula fell apart and the pans kept burning the food. The guest bathroom toilet ran constantly, the furniture is all outdated and banged up, the walls and mirrors are all banged up. The Master bed was wobbly like it was gonna break not to mention uncomfortable. The kitchen chairs were about to cave in, living room rug is stained, the kitchen cannot have more than one person in it. We called Meyer to complain and the man was very rude, unapologetic, and argumentative towards my Husband. The outside of the building is run down looking, the refrigerator is rusted. Do not waste your money by staying here. Go elsewhere!! We will NEVER stay in this place again or rent a Meyer property ever again!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
5  Thank ShelleynChris B

Reviewed 14 November 2015

We stayed in a 3 bedroom condo in October. What we loved about this place was the openness on one side of condo. There is a large open area before the next condo, which really made for a large beach.

The east end of the key is a little more laid back and fun. Lots of fishing (not us), which was fun to see what was brought to shore. Sting ray etc.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank smssms2014
Reviewed 16 October 2015 via mobile

We had to cut our vacation short because of bed bugs! Unit 504..managed by Key Concept Realty....filthy..needs a total scrub down. Found a pill on the floor, where my toddler was sleeping. The baseboards had mold damage. The tub was stained. I had to scrub it before my kids bathed in it. The white leather rug was stained. Then there was evidence of bed bugs; bites,blood on bed sheet, mattress protection that was ripped. I was given instructions by a exterminator on how to not bring the bed bugs home and had our luggage and clothes cleaned. Just stay somewhere else.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank CoolKar
Reviewed 2 August 2015

My wife and several of her friends rented a three bedroom condo for a week on the eighth floor of Ocean Breeze East in June. They rented from Perdido Realty and were very pleased with the accommodations. It seemed to be a privately owned timeshare with lots of personal touches indicating that the owner spent time there and took good care of things. The condo building is older but well kept, and because it has relatively few rental units the pool and beach are not so crowded as in bigger condo towers. She returned wanting the two of us to rent in the same condo and invite our two kids and their spouses. I called Perdido Realty and grabbed the last two bedroom unit available for a week in late July. It was room 602 and was renting at an attractive price. When we arrived my wife was immediately shocked at the difference from where she had stayed in June. The list of shortcomings is too long for this review but the unit bordered on shabby. It certainly didn't seem like anyone who cared about the condition of the unit was ever staying there. Worst of all was the refrigerator missing a door shelf bracket and also one of the main shelves. Everything worked and we did have fun during our stay but it didn't seem like the unit was worth the price we paid. We called Perdido Realty and they sent someone to see about our complaints. There were many apologies and promises to fix things up. The inspector said that had we called earlier we would have probably been moved to a better unit. Honestly, taking half a day to move to different unit wasn't on our schedule of activities. I'm ambivalent about renting again from Perdido Realty. I suggest seeing a review like those on TripAdvisor before selecting a specific unit rather than assuming that all units are equally well-kept.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Gary H
Reviewed 26 July 2015

We were in 301, rented from Key Concepts. The day we arrived we got in early. I was very sick with vertigo/vomiting. They allowed an early check-in,(the place hadn't been rented the day before), which was an absolute God-send for me. The furnishings were stylish and comfortable. It was very clean, more so than some places I have paid more for. The view was great. The balcony perfect for dolphin watches. The staff friendly and helpful.
I tend to be a "nit-picker" and the only complaint I had was the knives were not sharp enough to cut ANYTHING. The elevator was even fast!!!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family