“Would come back”
Review of The Rib Shak - CLOSED

The Rib Shak
Reviewed 21 August 2014

This place helped me out of a bind of feeding 40 people. Our first place cancelled our reservation last minute and The Rib Shak took us in with open arms. Lots of kids and different meal tickets. The staff was fast and very nice. The ribs were very good and I am picky about BBQ being from Texas. Prices were good and cozy place. Everyone loved their meals. Thanks for the help Rib Shak.....loved your crew...

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Amazing BBQ. Must try the BBQ Egg rolls. Like nothing I've ever had...would go back just for these alone!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

This was, by far, the best food we had on our beach trip. Know that it truly is a shack, so don’t expect more from the structure. Be prepared, however, for amazing BBQ, delicious handmade onion rings, and authentic southern sweet tea.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Service was wonderful and the food tasted great! I wanted to return the next night! Atmosphere was comfortable - offered both indoor and outdoor seating. Great place!

1  Thank angelmedic1994
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We started out with the pulled pork egg rolls. SOOOO GOOD! Dip it in the spicy BBQ sauce. My husband and my daughter and her BFF had the pulled pork sandwiches and I had the ribs. All were excellent! My family owns a BBQ place and I have to say, this place is the best BBQ we've ever had. My husband will not stop talking about it. You have for to stop in and try it. The spicy sauce was excellent and the beans and potato salad were some of the best I've ever had. Do yourself a favor and get away from seafood for one night and eat here! Affordable too!

1  Thank Lizzylou1982