• Pool
Indigo Condominiums(Perdido Key)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsjohnson beachoutdoor poollive musicgated communityscreened porchshort drivemuch nicernational seashorea great place to staylate augusttiki bar was closedwasher and dryerfitness roomorange beachhalf bathfull sizepalm trees
Reviewed 13 June 2012

just wanted to write this to warn those that may visit this money grabber. this place is an absolute joke. i went to look at my checking account this morning and this company took $500 out of my account. this is nearly a month after we've left there and rented six condos for a wedding from them. they falsely charged my account three times now, they charged my deposit twice, charged the wrong card once, and now this bogus charge without approval. i won't even touch on the bs $10 pool pass charges. JD -- is the property manager and he refuses to call me on the phone, what kind of business is this. and their vacation experts, hah, continue to pleed the fifth on everything, despite it being their fault for two of the charges. i've never written a review, but this crosses the line. their is nothing ethical about their business standards.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
11  Thank Shawn G
Reviewed 27 May 2012

We stayed in Junkaroo 14B, May 16-20, 2012, and loved it! Friendly and helpful staff and very reasonable cost, too. We were there before the Memorial Day crowds came in, which suited us just fine. It was quiet and not crowded. The grounds were well-kept, though the entrance is not that attractive. Several of the little houses were getting new coats of paint, and everything looked great! The pool was delightful and big - perfect for kids (only 3 to 4 feet deep all around), with an island in the middle and a big waterfall. It was just a short drive to the National Seashore beach down Johnson Beach Road, and a week's pass is cheap! I have to recommend a restaurant we found nearby: Fisherman's Corner! Incredible! We'll be back to PPR soon, I'm sure!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2012

What a wonderful place. It was so close to everything and very affordable. We are already planning our trip for next year. The only disappointment was the Tiki Bar was not open. Other than that, we had a blast.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Renee B
Reviewed 26 April 2012

We stayed in 14B (Junkaroo) last weekend, and everthing was perfect. I usually don't write reviews, but I felt I owed it to The Purple Parrot to do so this time. The pool, hot tub was superb, not crowded at all. We went to Johnson's Beach one day, and had a wonderful time there also. We tried out the indoor pool, and hot tub also. The stafff was very nice, and easy to deal with. Our home was everything we expected and more, very clean, and spacious. This was my first experience in renting a home vs. staying in a motel, and I was very pleased with my choice. I hope we can come back again and stay at the Purple Parrot in the future. I would recommend this to anyone....Thanks for a wonderful vacation. Also, very close to Naval Base.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank iloveflorida_2012
Reviewed 15 March 2012

We rented 18CU off of a hotel booking website. The price was great and there were four of us that slept in this one bedroom condo and it was way bigger than a hotel room. The condo was modern and clean and contained everything we needed(bedding, dishware, linens, etc.). The staff was super organized and easy to deal with. Our kids used both pools each day (the outside pool is not heated but the hot tub was just the right temp for them). We loved the Perdido Key and Gulf Shores area.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family