“I love this Bistro.”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 January 2015

This is where I go when I want rice noodles and spring rolls. They also make a really good hot sauce to spice your dish up. I usually go for lunch, but tonight I had dinner there. The food is consistently good and very satisfying. I lean towards the vegetarian meals. I've had their chicken and shrimp before and it's really great as well, but tonight I just wanted my veggies. I guess the only complaint I have is it was really super busy like lunch, so I don't understand why the waiter was in an eager to take my order. Other then that everything was really good, and I would return again and again. I'm dying to try the noodle soup.

Reviewed 4 January 2015

This was my first taste of Vietnamese food in Florida and have to say it was very good. The restaurant itself is very lovely with a calm & relaxing environment with very good staff. I was not sure what to eat and eating mostly vegetarian made it a bit difficult to choose but the waitress, possibly the owner of the place, was very helpful and recommended the mixed veggies with noodles & tofu. I gave it a shot along with some fried spring rolls and was very pleased with it. The waiter who brought it out even added some chili peppers and mixed it up for me before serving the dish. The tastes and spices were quite different from other Asian foods and a nice change of pace. Will definitely visit again as I want to try their pho soup with tofu.

Reviewed 17 December 2014 via mobile

Richard and Huey run this little gem with top notch service and attention to detail second to none.

The dishes are always fresh and delicious. I would highly recommend this to anyone,you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 29 September 2014

Tasty, well executed and better presented Vietnamese classics combined with good service, will guarantee a nice night, a light dinner and to leave you craving for more. The decor is also good and almost deserves being out of that drive-in wanna be shopping centre which, to be fair, makes it a practical stop if you are anywhere in South Miami.

1  Thank Fred F
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Had lunch here with family, amazingly good and authentic Vietnamese food. Try the Salmon wrapped in green leaves appetizer, that was literally an experience.

Great ambiance

Good service

Food was great

Price was inexpensive for lunch/appetizers so value is screaming high when factoring in tasty food.

Highly recommend!