“Consistent winner.”
Review of Kao Thai Kitchen

Kao Thai Kitchen
Ranked #20 of 172 Restaurants in Pinellas Park
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

This is now my sixth visit over 12 months. Kao Kitxhen remains consitently awesome. High quality ingrediets, authentic, fresh and innovative. Wait-staff is attentive and so kind. You simply can't go wrong. Id argue top 10 in the St Pete's area.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Food was good.better then average Thai....but portions were wy to small.prices high for the amount of food that we got! The 4 of us all agreed that they should make portions larger! Place wasn't that busy.so In don't know if this was why! Waiter was vert tentative and was very friendy!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

My sister and brother-in-law were visiting. They spent a great deal of time in Thailand and wanted some authentic Thai cuisine while visiting. This restaurant is the best in town. The service, presentation, and food was excellent. I was amazed how good the food is. I had given up on Thai food this side of the pond all just too sweet and ho hum. I have recommended this restaurant to several people and we all agree. Looking forward to trying the whole menu. The basil green curry was superb.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Lyndasofie2
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

As mentioned in my previous review this is the Best Thai in this area.
Tried new ones from the menu and they are very good.
Don’t miss the crispy fries flavored with special sauce. Amazing customer service by amazingly friendly people.
Be a regular if you are nearby will never be disappointed.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Shrini83in
Reviewed 10 March 2018

As soon as I walked in the door I knew I was going to like this place. Dim lights, stylish decor, welcoming staff. And I was right -- they take as much care with each meal as they did designing and decorating the place. Most places Americanize one of my favorite Thai dishes (Basil Chicken w/noodles), but Kao Thai offers it made with ground chicken, the way I came to like it while living in Asia. The meal was more food than I needed, but I ate every bite, it being too good to waste even one bit. Can't wait to try out the rest of their menu.

Date of visit: March 2018