“Great food!!! great service!!!”

El guerrero mexican grill
Ranked #20 of 169 Restaurants in Pinellas Park
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

This place has the best Mexican food I have had in Pinellas County. I have been to several Mexican restaurants and I can honestly say this was the best!!! The service was great. All the staff was friendly and actually happy.
We had cheese dip, chicken fajitas, steak Fajitas, guacamole, salsa, refried beans, spanish rice, fresh tortillas, fried ice cream and I can honestly say... it all was amazing!!!
I will be back often!!! Thank you!!!

Reviewed 6 July 2018

Some of my co-workers and I might need to have an intervention with our boss. He eats here 3-5 times a week! It's great food and fast lunch time service, but he might turn into Speedy Gonzalez if he orders it one more time!!!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I went with a few friends and was immediately hooked. The food and service is excellent. Large portions and a yummy treat at the end of the meal. I've already brought my family back and they all said it was great too!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Tuesday is Chimichangua special, 2 beef or chicken (great cheese sauce) with rice, salad, guacamole, $9.99. Family owned and operated.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Five stars for the service, etc. Four stars because this place is in a strip mall. However, they have small, medium, and large margaritas! The large is LARGE. Plenty of chips and salsa. We were a party of six with two younger children. It was a great choice. Wish I could've given 4.5 stars. The service was delightful. We will definitely head back the next time we crave Mexican cuisine. It was quite authentic, but not over the top authentic. My husband's fish came whole. Nicely crusted. But there were no dishes that I wouldn't eat which I've seen in "authentic" Mexican restaurants. Kudos to the owners. They're on sight and they're busy keeping everyone happy.