“Dinner was great”

Ranked #17 of 169 Restaurants in Pinellas Park
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Dinner was great,
Weird place for a good restaurant. Burrito was the largest we have ever seen. Kids chicken and rice were good

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

This place has great Mexican food that will indulge your cravings! Fantastic homemade salsa! Try their hot and spicy habanero, also homemade! Fast food! Great service! Definitely worth checking out if your in the mood for authentic and Tex/Mex food!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Today I went and ate the grilled stuff pineapple and it was fresh and delicious after my meal I had the flan and It was very good I recommend getting it.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Great restaurant, great food, great service and great people. What more can I say. You will not be disappointed with this little piece of Mexico right in our back yard. Lots of parking.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

The food was amazing a had the Taco they were good. They have wonderful service. I would definitely come back .