“Went on Easter Sunday”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We were visiting Florida during Spring Break and of course everyone is STARVING and Easter was proving difficult in finding a location that was open. Trip Advisor took us to Pete and Shorty's based on our location. Very good service considering it was busier than the restaurant anticipated. My meatloaf was good, my wife's Shepherd's Pie was really good. The rest of the kids got usual chicken tender fare.

Nice, fun atmosphere. We would go again. Having a fun name helps too.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Just popped in for lite lunch and cold beer. Staff friendly with fast service. Had the $5.00 burger and fries just enough. Good selection of beer and draft. Lots of tv's. For sports and such. Booths, stools and a sit at bar.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I had been to this restaurant before, I got chicken wings and everything was great. Went by there this past Sunday remembering the good service and good food. We were quickly met by a very nice waitress! Great attitude! We ordered the bacon burgers w/tater tots. Man, that was one of the best burgers I ever ate! It took awhile to eat too cause it was huge, juicy and delish! The tater-tots were right on too! I am so going back! Thank you!

1  Thank AlanN973
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Had an OK experience at Pete & Shorty's - service was great - prices are reasonable - but I would rate the food as just OK

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Visiting Clearwater my wife and i got this recommendation from the hotel that we are staying at to try it cause it is different. Was he right food is really good,service is pleasant . Prices are not bad would come back

1  Thank blairboone619