“Tina was the best server we've ever had !”
Review of Sonny's BBQ

Sonny's BBQ
Ranked #24 of 169 Restaurants in Pinellas Park
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Sonny's BBQ of Pinellas Park. Southern BBQ at its finest. Slow-smoking favorites like pulled pork, ribs, brisket since 1968.
Reviewed 29 August 2017

I had the half rack of ribs, and they were aaamazing ! juicy and tender ! I have to say, everything was great . But I must make mention of our server, Tina. She was equaly aaaamazing ! My kids kept changing their drink orders every time she would bring them one. Even with my stern orders to stop. Tina just laughed and went along with them ! She was great Very professional and yet kid oriented at the same time. We go out to eat alot, and usually by the time I get the check, our server is "done" with us.... not Tina ! She even made them drinks to go ( without us asking) and said, she made them all different sodas, just incase they changed their minds again, they could switch ! lol... the kids insisted on giving her a hug when we left ! Just wish there were more people like Tina !!

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Derek handled our table of 8 smoothly, I loved my Chicken, most of the Family had the Baby Backs and they here Huge.
We upgraded our sides to have Fried Okra which is so good.
The Baked Bean are tasty, but very sweet. I usually order the Kringle Fries, but on a low carb diet, so we miss them, they are good here. The 2 for 1 Drafts are a great deal. Always love Sonny's for decent BBQ

SonnysBBQ, Public Relations Manager at Sonny's BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

We’re glad to hear Derek took great care of you durin’ your last visit, Tom C. We appreciate you taking the time to write your review and hope you’ll stop by again soon!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

It was o.k. , my family and I visited here for dinner while on vacation. Food was o.k. service was not the best. the place was not busy.
It use to be a real good place to eat at a few years back.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I needed something quick and stopped for dinner and ordered the new Pitmaster Ribs and they were good. I also ordered a combo plate with regular wings and ribs which was also good.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped for dinner and it was very good. Our waitress apologized profusely that the management declined to allow access to either of the 2 WIFI routers that are on-site. The excuse offered was families should talk during dinner, interesting since the overly loud country music was focused on cheating and broken relationships. The new pit master ribs were better than the babyback ribs. The baked sweet potato was very good and fresher than the standard baked potato. Service was excellent.