“Asian Superstore with cafe”
Review of MD Oriental Market

MD Oriental Market
Ranked #15 of 169 Restaurants in Pinellas Park
Reviewed 15 April 2017

This is a typical Asian supermarket with foods from a variety of sources-Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Korean are all well-represented with fresh food, prepared food and staples. They have a license, so also have the best selection of alcoholic beverages from Asia that I've seen in one place, although I don't have much experience on the (West Coast). I got some absolutely sublime Lychee sake there for $8.99. Their prepared food is cheap, but plentiful. I have never tried their sushi. You can take out or eat it in a small seating area that they have there. Also great spot to pick up the free local Chinese newspaper.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

This is the best Asian Market I have found thus far in Florida. It is huge! I stop here every time I come to Pinelllas Park! I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

We found it by chance and we really liked it!Lots of typical food from the other side of the world. We even bought a chinese meal for not that expensive!!!Great!

Reviewed 27 October 2016

This local supermarket has ev ything you could want and a cafe. Large, clean, helpful staff and reasonable prices. Its a must see if you enjoy cooking. Try the buffet or made to order sushi, both are a treat.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

My grandsons think well of this place and decided to take me for lunch. The freshly baked pork roll was fantastic and then it was on to sushi. I had a rainbow roll and a avoa roll. They were good but with only little packets of soy sauce for dipping sauce it was not as good as it could be. After lunch I spent another hour just looking around at all of the products that were available. If you enjoy Asian markets I would highly recommend this place.