“Food was not good, out of 5 entrees ordered.”

Carmelita's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 162 Restaurants in Pinellas Park
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 June 2016

We saw their ad in Florida magazine and thought we would try it with our family of five.This was not authentic Mexican food. No flavor at all. Out of 5 entrees ordered, none were good and over half of food left on table. Server was nice but very slow. Fajitas tasted smokey and had no true fajita flovor. Meal for five was expensive as well. We will not be back here.

Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

My wife and I have been twice: once on a random afternoon and the service was a bit on the slower side. The other time was on cinco de mayo and boy was it good! Great atmosphere, great food, wonderful service!

Reviewed 21 April 2016

My husband and I were visiting and this was recommended by our friends. We enjoyed the food, it was very well prepared and the atmosphere was nice. Just a simple, local restaurant with good food. The portions were good size and the price was right.

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

Very busy. Not enough wait staff. Our food sat so all was soggy. Never was checked on. Outside of restaurant filthy

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

I was in the mood for great Mexican food however, I wanted something on the menu like combo platers to sample the good stuff! I got it, yummy! BTW, you gotta try the Sangria, that was the perfect start! No complaints! Great food, great prices!