“Totally a disrespectful”

Carmelita's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #64 of 162 Restaurants in Pinellas Park
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Went in with bridal party, my daughters . The girls wanted margaritas. Sat down, then ordered from menu that says they have liquor, find out they use wine instead of tequila cause they don't have a a liquor license. Was told the menu is from the other restaurant on 66th street We decided to leave then as we were leaving the Spanish workers called us Cuntas . Which is, well look it up. I was disgusted and appalled. If they say that to customers it will not be a place I will ever go back to. Plan racist!

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Site was able to seat 16 a half hour before closing. Drinks are good - food and service were average and this is good for a large group. Food was hot.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Try the Taco Salad or Shredded Beef Chimichanga! We drop in here generally after going to the Tyrone Square Mall. You can always get a seat and we have never been disappointed with the food. Even my 86 year old Australian mother and her British (I don't like it spicy) friend loved the food. A very solid place and one I will keep on coming back to

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

Went for a business lunch. Love their chips and salsa. Had the fish tacos for the first time and they were very good.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

The Mexican food is good, not special. Their longevity speaks well for their consistent quality. They have table-side music on Friday nights (at least) and it is enjoyable. The chips and salsa are world class, and the meals are truly good.