US$69
US$130
US$124
Staybridge.com
Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale / Plantation(Plantation)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$119
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$80
US$75
US$125
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$110
US$98
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$134
US$124
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$93
US$84
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$116
US$93
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

All reviewspackaged muffinsfront deskhot waterbudget hotelmusic festivalmovie theatera nice place to stayfort lauderdalenice sizewestfield mallneeded a place to staywithin walking distancedesk staffbed was comfortablestayed here for nightshousekeepingdistraught
Reviewed 5 December 2016

I needed a place to stay for a couple of days and Extended Stay was my first choice because I had slept at this property before so I went there again. I consider this a clean, comfortable and an affordable place. Although I would like to see at least a disposable cup in the rooms. This time I has prepared and I carried my own to enjoy a cup of tea without having to go elsewhere to get hot water.

Overall I consider that my stay was pleasant and without any surprises. I would definitely would recommend this place.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

We are so glad you chose Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale – Plantation once again for your stay. That's the highest praise we could ever receive from you. We are delighted we were able to meet your expectations in regard to our clean, comfortable facilities and affordable pricing. Thanks again for recommending us to future guests. We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Good hotel if you don't care about luxury.
Practical, well located, good kitchen and very affordable.
Jennifer, the manager, is veeery nice and proactive!
The location, for us is the best point. Near a mall, nice restaurants and stores.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your exceptional stay at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation. We are glad our location was convenient for your needs and that you were impressed with your room, especially the fully-equipped kitchen in it. We also appreciate your nice comments recognizing the service provided by Jennifer, and we'll be sure to share your compliments with her. Thank you once again, we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

My stay was three years ago (January 2013) so I apologize for this potentially not being the same scenario at this time.
I stayed here for theee weeks and enjoyed my stay. The staff were fantastic and the morning contential breakfast was adequate.
It is located close to the highway, but not to close as to hear all it's noise, making it a easy starting point to access wherever.
I would definitely stay here again if in the area

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

We are delighted you chose to stay at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation. We appreciate your wonderful comments and are happy to read you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff works hard to exceed our guests' expectations and to make sure they have a relaxing experience in comfortable, clean accommodations. Thank you again for being our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

I have been staying at this hotel for over a month I had a great experience all the staff is amazing very nice very polite very helpful I recommend everybody to come here and enjoy it just as I have and still is. I rate this myself as a five-star hotel you see

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

Thanks for posting a review so future travelers can read about your pleasant experience here at Extended Stay America- Fort Lauderdale – Plantation. We greatly appreciate your wonderful comments about our staff who go the extra mile to make your stay as comfortable as possible and to assist you with whatever you need. They will be thrilled to read your praises. Thank you so much for your recommendation and for your high rating! Please enjoy your stay in your home away from home.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

The hotel is is wonderful, it is located right across from the Broward which is a plus for shopping. The staff here is very friendly. But I have a few complaints about the hotel. 1. We checked in on the 5th of September and the smoke alarm went off in the whole hotel and we had to evacuate and no ine from the hotel came and notified us what was going on outside we had to find out from other guest that were outside 2. The sheets in our room were stained 3. There's this card in the room that says cups, plates, and utensils come already in the room and if you need additional come to the front desk, NOTHING was in our room. 4. The hotel says that it gives you continental breakfast, your only getting nature Valley and muffin with tea or coffee. 5. We stayed there for 4 nights got no fresh towels or housekeeping service. I suggest the hotel adding a business center and a small gym that would be a plus!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2016

Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. We sincerely apologize if our housekeeping services were not shared with you at check-in. While our housekeeping service is designed for long-term guests, offering minimal intrusion to their home-like stay, we are happy to offer this service to you at a minimal fee. Towels and linens may be exchanged at the front desk anytime and complimentary. Kitchenware for your suite is also available and kept at the front desk to ensure cleanliness, and our team gladly delivers these items to your suite. We are also sorry our breakfast offerings did not live up to your expectations. We are grateful for the constructive feedback you provided, and we hope to welcome you back for a better experience.