All reviewsfront deskbudget hotelmusic festivalmovie theatera nice place to stayfort lauderdalenice sizewestfield mallneeded a place to staywithin walking distancebed was comfortablestayed here for nightsmuffinshousekeepingdistraughtsinkpets
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

This extended stay of plantation is the best I've ever stayed at thanks to the asst manager Nika she always very pleasant and always going over and beyond to assist you with any problems you have she has made my stay the best ever she's always walking the property asking is everything okay if u need anything just left me no its very good when u can stay at a hotel and they make u feel just as if u are at home she's a very approachable person she always Smile when u go to the front desk very prompt at addressing any issues u have people like her is the reason I will send my family and friends to go stay at that location Nika i just would like to say thank you for making my stay the best ever it's very rare u find people like u in hotels expecially in management when u away visiting a different city you've never been before just wanted to thank you i hope you keep going up in the company I will differently come back to visit

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Sassy, thank you for posting your kind review of Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation. It was a pleasure to read about the great service you received from Nika. She will be pleased to know her efforts are noticed and appreciated. We look forward to your next visit soon!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

This place is within walking distance of Westfield Mall a Target so thats a plus. The rooms were clean enough but what hurt was the lack of cutlery/utensils in the kitchenette which, supposedly, are available upon request. I did request them on the first day but they weren't sent.

Morning coffee and some muffins and granola bars are available for you to grab in the morning pretty early. The staff I interacted with were pretty chatty and friendly.

Hope they speed up the internet a bit though.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you for being our guest. We are happy to read you liked your clean room and found our location convenient for your needs. However, we’re sorry for the service issue you experienced and regret the inconvenience caused. Your feedback will be shared with our entire team in an effort to improve our service moving forward. We hope the positive aspects will bring you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We enjoyed our stay. We hope to do it again soon. The kids enjoyed the pool. My parents enjoyed the comfort of the room. We appreciate the kitchen it was bigger than expected and the location was prefect.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

latheram, we are delighted you chose to stay at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale – Plantation. It’s our pleasure knowing you and your family had a comfortable visit and loved your well - appointed room. We hope to see you all again soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

The staff was wonderful, but the rooms had issues. The first room given had dirt in the tub and so I asked for another. Walking into the new room, looked in the bathroom there was no towels and yet again the tub was dirty. I decided to take a pic because I paid already for the room and needed proof for my claim. I wouldn't recommend this torture to anyone. I felt so uncomfortable we slept on our own blankets on the bed, because strike two was enough for me to just make it through the night.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Malcolm, I am truly sorry your suite was not in the spotless condition it should have been when you arrived. We take the cleanliness of our rooms very seriously, so what you experienced is not typical for us. I am working with our Housekeeping team to see where we dropped the ball. We hope you will give us another opportunity to prove this to you on your next visit.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

What a great job by extended stay America. The staff here is amazing, the place is so clean and fresh. Anytime I needed any help it was always there pleasure to give . The location of the place is great centrally located next to anything and everything you need. I will return and highly recommend this place as well. Special shout out to all the staff you make each day here great.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

We are thrilled to read your positive comments about Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation. It gives us immense delight to know you were thoroughly impressed with the service provided by our courteous associates and the convenient location within walking distance to various places. We truly appreciate your recommendation and look forward to having you and your family as our guest again whenever you are back in this area.