See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 February 2017

It is less expensive than most of the other hotels/motels in Ft. Lauderdale area, but it is very old and without amenities (except tv). No clock, phone calls are 50 cents (not that anyone cares because most have cell phones), no coffee maker, ice is available in the lounge, but not always, etc. The bathroom and shower are very small, towels feel like sandpaper. But! the room was clean and the beds and pillows appeared to be fresh.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mom116
GOAGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Plantation Inn Hotel & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Sorry for the experience that you had. Since your post we have remodeled our rooms and also hired new staff members to treat our visitors as guest. There is coffee every morning in the lobby. Ice is available 24 hours a day and our lounge opens nightly at 6PM. We hope you will come by and take advantage of our new amenities.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

This hotel looks nice from outside, but inside is dirty, unkept, smells terrible. Customer service is who cares.
The nights are pure hell, Party and music for entire Ft . Lauderdale, forget about getting any sleep until 5am.
Dirty stairs and people hanging around who are not guest. Please pay a little more and get a hotel that cares and appreciate your business period.
I left after two nights of hell. I am presently staying in a place like home, for the same price. They only care about your $$$.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank bishmael786

Sorry for the experience that you had. Since your post we have remodeled our rooms and also hired new staff members to treat our visitors as guest. We do have nightly promotions at our lounge with great DJs beginning at 6 PM until Close. We do have units in the back available for those who do not wish to participate our promotional parties. We also offer deluxe upgrades available upon request. We hope you will come by lounge and take advantage of our new hotel amenities.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

Ughh!! where do I start, Carpet was filthy, Bathroom had mold all over, Shower curtain was dirty, only good thing was it was in walking distance to a few restaurants, I would not recommend anybody to stay here I only stayed for a few hours then checked out..

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank OliviaDiamond
PlantationInnhotelfl, Webmaster at Plantation Inn Hotel & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear Guest,

We thank you for trying our hotel here in Broward County. I’m terribly sorry we failed to meet your expectations. We take pride in the cleanliness of our hotel and in the overall experience we provide to guests. I regret and apologize that we failed to meet your expectations. You can be sure that we’ll work to provide a more consistent experience in the future.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

The hotel is well managed, staff are welcoming and interested in helping the guest. Cleaning was good. Food was acceptable.
I did not like the schedule for breakfast, it closed too early during the weekdays, everyone came at 9.15 and it was a struggle to go about the crowd.
I suggest to extend the breakfast until at least 10 or 10.30

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

First let me say that I apologize that our breakfast schedule didn’t meet your needs. We will take your advice into consideration as we change and improve. Additionally, thanks for your kind words about our clean, comfortable and friendly hotel. We take serving our guests very seriously. I hope you will stay with us again the next time you’re in town. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the plantation in for one week the first night I was there the police were called the windows in the room next door was busted out fighting yelling screaming drug dealers living in the hotel the next day I come back to find my fridge and still isn't plugged into working and is your room on the floor in my bathroom as well as in my toilet it was the worst hotel experience ever and worst of all it wouldn't even give me back my key deposit of $20 I wouldn't recommend this hotel to an enema let alone an enemy

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank Adam L

Dear Guest,

I can understand why you would be dissatisfied with this unusual experience caused by actions by other guests. Still, I regret the ways we let you down. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.