US$69
Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale / Plantation(Plantation)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$119
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$80
US$110
US$98
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$93
US$84
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$92
US$76
US$134
US$124
US$116
US$93
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

All reviewsconcierge floorfront deskthe club loungefort lauderdalemarriott rewardsnice hotelbusiness tripbeautiful lobbyfree internetsouth floridastayed here for one nightstarbucks coffeechecking inminute drivenice stayupon checkup to date
Reviewed 2 December 2017

I have traveled to the area several times to visit with family never having stayed at this property. Since discovering the Plantation Renaissance I have found my "go to" hotel and will have no more concerns on where to stay. The rooms are super comfortable and priced very reasonably. Convenient location. The service in the restaurant was impeccable. Staff was friendly with my kids which is extremely rare. Connie at the front desk was super knowledgeable and accommodating!!!

Highly recommend this hotel!!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 December 2017

The hotel is close to my office. It's a good value with all necessary amenities (wifi, room service, restaurant, business center) and it's managed to stay clean and welcoming over the years. Very comfortable.

Room Tip: I have not had a bad room and I've gone economy and up-grade depending upon circumstances of stay
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 November 2017

Luxurious quiet rooms. Very comfortable beds. Good restaurant and the prices are reasonable. Helpful friendly staff. Close to restaurants and grocery store. We will definitely return. Only 8 miles from Ft. Lauderdale cruise terminal and they allow you to leave your vehicle for no charge!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2017

I travel extensively to south Florida in the fall and the property that I will enjoy the most is the Plantation Renaissance. The staff, Hannah, Katherine or Clinton to name a few, are smiling and welcoming day or night. Usually we have a corner suite or the balcony end room and it is ready, clean and spacious. The concierge room is a nice refuge after a long day or early morning with light food and drink and a restful atmosphere.

When we are staying for the weekend, Josie, in the restaurant is a delight and talented omelet skills! The usual warm sunny Florida weather can be enjoyed by the pool in cushioned lounge chairs nestled in a tropical space overlooking the lake and walking trails. We always enjoy our stay, Thank you to all and to Connie and Jessica in the offices.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank anzdc
Reviewed 28 November 2017

I was there on Thanksgiving morning. Housekeeping came and the lady was so nice, she even helped me determine if anyone could see through my white pants I wanted to wear. Lol But what impressed me the most was her manager came to find her and thanked her for working on Thanksgiving. He didn't just pass her in the hall because I was in room 838, it is at the end of the hall around a corner, he specifically had to look for her. It was nice to see he cared enough to do that. All in all it was a pleasant place to be staying. Service was excellent, room was very nice and clean, food in restaurant was also good, especially breakfast. I will be back.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family