Free cancellation until 27/07
Sheraton.com
US$111
US$94
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale / Plantation(Plantation)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$119
Hyatt.com
US$92
US$81
ExtendedStay
All reviewsfront deskbasketball courtbedroom suitehot breakfastwafflesfull kitchenlong termbroward mallparking lotfire pitthe breakfast areafort lauderdalefitness centernice propertybeds were comfortablewarreninns
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is located in Plantation, close to everything, and near a lot of places to eat. Great choice for Sawgrass Millls, Port Evergladesand FLL. Very friendly staff. The room is ample and modern with a kitchenette. Large bathroom.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Andres, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your stay. We are happy to see you enjoyed the location and the staff were able to meet your needs. We look forward that you will choose to stay with us again soon and have a five star experience.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I loved this location close to eating malls and highways. They have an outdated eating area however the no extra cost for breakfast is really good. They have computers with printers for some quick work. Good gym,ok pool with jacuzzi. They had a mini basketball court which my teen took advantage of. They have fresh baked cookies everyday at 4 pm super good!! The room i stayed in was good sized with full kichen. The sofabed was good our bed was comfy and bathroom nice and clean. Thank you to mariah that made it so accomodating that we stayed as long as we did.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
ResidenceInnFL, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Isabella,

Thank you for the feedback about your previous experience here at the Residence Inn. We are happy you were able to enjoy the various amenities offered throughout the hotel. I shared your feedback with the team and we all look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Plantation area. - Leanne

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I along with some friends stayed at this Hotel during the first week of August for about 5 days.
My experience of the hotel was unique, the staff was extremely helpful and courteous. The check in was quick and front desk clerk went beyond on satisfying my room requests.
The rooms was clean, spacious, and the bathroom indeed large. There are different social Monday -Wednesday during the evenings for the guests to be entertain and unwine.
Breakfast is offer every morning, the usually items but it was good and there is location to have fresh coffee or tea any time of the day and fresh bake cookies or snacks.
Overall my stay was wonderful no complaints of any kind I would recommend this Hotel and would definitely stay again.
Note: This Hotel is in the Plantation area in the main stream of the shopping area. The Westfield Mall is in walking distance also the Fountains that has many restaurants choices. Sawgrass Mills isn't either if your into shopping.
Thanks again Residence inn staff.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
General M, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Lashawn. We work to provide our guests with an excellent experience, and I’m happy to see we were able to achieve this for you. It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope you will continue to use our facility whenever you are in the Fort Lauderdale Plantation area.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is tucked away off the main road and not well marked. The room was large, good work space and updated bathroom and a great breakfast .... but, when i arrived there was a faint odor, dog or smoke. Then I found a cigarette butt next to the bed with a burn in the carpet. I politely notified the front desk in the morning. I wasn't looking for compensation, but just letting them know. When I returned from my day, I found a nice hand written more under the door from Crystal thanking me for notifying them so it wouldn't happen again. I lifted my head from reading the note to find housekeeping hadn't touched my room.
I went to the front desk to notify them again, explained what had happened the day before and that they didn't touch the room today. She apologized, took my phone number saying she would notify housekeeping and call me shortly. NOTHING.
I don't know if it's Residence Inn's, Marriott's or hotel.com customers, but not a good experiemce

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank TheConfluenceLLC
ResidenceInnFL, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Thank you for writing about your previous stay so we have the opportunity to do further training in the necessary departments and make this an isolated incident. I am sorry our housekeeping standards did not meet your expectations, or our own for that matter. We treat every customer the same valuing the time and money they spend at our facility. I would be happy to discuss this matter further if you would like to reach out to me directly at 954-723-0300. - Leanne

Reviewed 14 August 2017

The area is not the best place, some of the hotel guests are questionable sketchy. Overall the room was very clean and updated. Great bed, full size kitchen and living area. Housekeeping was very detailed in cleaning. Front desk staff are terrific, especially Phellon (?spelling). I have stayed there numerous times and even though as stated the question of sketchiness, I've always felt safe in the lobby and in my room.

Room Tip: Top floor, away from the elevator
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your review regarding your recent stay. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again and give you a five star experience.