“One night stay but very good accommodations. ”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Plantation
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Plantation
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We spent 1 night at the Plantation, Fl La Quinta which is about 20 minutes from Hollywood, Fl. I had enough points to qualify for a free night. Check in was smooth and we were able to get into our room early at 1:30pm. Our room was clean as was the entire place. We enjoyed a complimentary breakfast the next morning before we left. La Quinta where I have stayed before many tomes and at many locations in many states is a great place and a great value. I would definately recommend the entire La Quinta chain.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Marie K, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

So glad to hear you had such a great experience. Thanks for your time and we look forward to having you back again!

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Excellent location. Close to everything - food, banks, supermarket, health food market, fast food, airport, etc. Staff very accommodating. Printed out directions. Cleaning staff was very friendly to pets. Maintenance man, Eugene, was extremely helpful in capturing escaped pet at checkout.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Marie K, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Great! Glad to hear you enjoyed staying here. We'll see you soon!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

if I were you, I would stay anywhere but here. I am a travel RN and stay in hotels ALL the time. I have never been treated so poorly in my life. they tried to kick me out the day after hurricane IRMA. they have double charged me and taken funds out of my account without my authorization. the place is a dump. no security, the first night I was there, some man tried to break into my room. don't know how he got a key and the back door lock is broken!! trust me...run

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Marie K, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

I apologize your stay with us was not pleasant. Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Mattress need upgrade, the mattress are sunk in, i left with back pain.little things need upgrading, but besides that is a clean and friendly place to stay at. Staff is wonder and professional. Love it

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Marie K, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Acrylic thumbnail and broken plastic bits on floor. Badly sagging bed. Leftover ice cream in freezer. Recliner with broken leg and badly soiled seat. Water on the floor from leaking AC unit or adjacent freezer. "Dump" was the only way to describe the room. The TV remote didn't work, and when I tried calling the front desk, no one answered.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Marie K, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize your stay was unsatisfactory. I will be sharing your comments with our staff to help us better improve where we fall short. I assure you this is not the "norm" at LaQuinta and we strive for excellent service and guest satisfaction. I'm sorry your experience was not positive.

Again thank you for sharing your comments.