“My perfect vacation on a budget. What a cozy, and...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“My perfect vacation on a budget. What a cozy, and immaculate property Penelope vacation rental?”
Reviewed 17 March 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I stayed at Penelope vacation propriety in January 2018 for one week. The property is so cozy, clean ,and located in quiet and safe area in Pompano. I love that the beach is in close proximity that I could walk. I had a fantastic stay, the amenities is so immaculate, and the pool area looked newly renovated so that was a plus. I would definitely book again in the near future. Thanks Penelope for making my mini get away cozy, seamless, and fun.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
18 Mar 2018
We are so happy you stayed with us, It was a pleasure to have you. Come again soon.

Penelope
Alecia S
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 14 March 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I had to take the time out to commend the owner of this property. The home was beautiful and super clean. From the get go her customer service exceeded any expectations. She was so amiable and helpful, providing detailed information about activities I could do in the area. I love that I had my privacy and could literally feel at home with everything to my convenience. The pool was immaculate. No fallen leaves, warm water, well kept outdoor space. Not to mention the beach is just minutes away. I'll definitely be staying here the next time I am in the area.

Management Response
18 Mar 2018
Thank you for staying with us, it was a pleasure having you and we do hope you come again soon.

Penelope
UK
Reviewed 9 November 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing