“Good Service”

Sun, 07/03
20:00
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 29 January 2021 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner at Nona Blue at Ponte Vedra Beach in FL. Our waitress was Jaide. She was very friendly and took quality time to ensure our order was correct. We had dietary restrictions so our order was somewhat complicated. She got our order correct and the food came out without any issues. I really enjoyed the Vegan Burger, which was made at the restaurant; not a pre-made patty. We sat on the very nice outside deck overlooking the pond with a fountain... very nice ambiance for dinner.

Date of visit: January 2021
2  Thank scottdavis93
Write a reviewReviews (334)

Reviewed 29 December 2020 via mobile

My favorite restaurant in the Jacksonville area, and I’ve been to the most expensive ones. Excellent meatloaf! Excellent salmon dip (and I don’t even like salmon)! Excellent burgers!

Date of visit: December 2020
3  Thank Richard G
Reviewed 9 December 2020

Had travelled to the area for business and had heard about this place. Went there for lunch and ate on porch. Great food, service and cold beers. I would go back

Date of visit: January 2020
2  Thank PHunkler
Reviewed 3 December 2020 via mobile

Nice atmosphere; pleasant waiters. Food is tasty; side broccoli was amazing. If you sit close to the kitchen, you may observe some people working there without a mask....

Date of visit: December 2020
3  Thank diogenesl2014
Reviewed 15 November 2020

What an enjoyable meal. Our server at the bar was so enthusiastic and helpful. We truly enjoyed the food and service. I would highly recommend and will definitely be returning.

Date of visit: November 2020