“Great Food with a Great View”
Review of 3 Palms Grille

3 Palms Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
3 Palms Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Reviewed 21 February 2018

I have been to 3Palms for both lunch and dinner. The food and service was very good regardless of the time of day. But I recommend going shortly before sunset and you get to watch the wildlife on the golf course as a bonus. I had the meatloaf; not having had meat loaf in a long time and it was excellent. My wife had the crab cakes and really enjoyed them. We will definitely be back and reserve a time shortly before sundown.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

This place is around the corner from us and for some reason we don’t think to go there very often. We’ve probably been 4 or 5 times since the remodel and we have enjoyed each visit. The food is great, the service and atmosphere are also very nice. When it is comfortable outside; the patio dining area is our favorite. I am definitely going back so I certainly recommend.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

We were a party of 9 and sat behind the curtained area. It was a good location not close to the bar area. Food was very good as it always is, but as in other trips here it is not always as hot as it should be. Everyone who had a hot meal complained that their meal was just warm. The chef provides delicious and well presented dinners, just make them hot!

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Lovely place to dine. The staff- valet parking, bartenders and waiters- were all great. I was with a large group and considering they knew we were coming they were grossly understaffed. The food was good, but variable in terms of pricing and taste. I had two appetizers- the sliders were fantastic and definitely substantial. The shrimp skewers were tiny, overcooked and would not feed a pigeon. The people with whom I dined did enjoy their dinner so I'm going to hope the shrimp was an aberration. The chicken marsala seemed to be a big hit. I would dine there again.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Went to dinner last night on advice of a friend and wasn't disappointed. We had the scallops, grouper and lamb and everyone cleaned their plates. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 was our server was a little slow bringing our drinks. I will be back very soon.