All reviews window seat high tea ponte vedra sister property gas fireplace family pool ocean view beautiful beach top notch jacuzzi tub easy access to the beach bell staff small kitchen preferred oceanfront we ate breakfast room service is beach chairs
Reviewed 13 July 2017

My wife and I have been members here for seven years, and while we love the views and accessibility of the beach we are still waiting on the F&B operation to catch up. We ate at the Oasis recently after a (hot) day at the beach, and while the food was better than in the past the service was very SLOW. I must say, though, our waitress had excellent up-sell technique! I almost got a protein with my salad until I realized it was extra. Not that I'm cheap, I just wanted a salad.
Once they get their act Totally together they won't be getting our business. We always leave a little disgruntled with either the service or the food.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Thayer K, Manager at The Lodge and Club at Ponte Vedra Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Thank you for your review it must have been very frustrating waiting for your food. I apologize for the service issues and we will use your feedback to keep improving our service. Please visit us again and ask for James so we can make sure your experience is up to both our standards.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I've stayed here multiple times. Decor is updated and clean. I thought pricey but they do offer lower rates off season. Would recommend and would return. It is located right on the beach and they have beach rental chairs but also have a pool.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Thayer K, General Manager at The Lodge and Club at Ponte Vedra Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Dear Villa7226,

We appreciate you taking time to share your experience from staying at The Lodge & Club. Fall, Winter and Spring are fantastic in Ponte Vedra Beach and yes we do have great deals during our off season.

One of the many wonderful features of The Lodge is that all our rooms face the Ocean and make for the very best sunrise wake up calls or early beach strolls.

Thank you again for the review and we look forward to your next visit!

All my best,

C. Thayer Kern

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Although we didn't stay there in the lodge, we were guests for several days of friends who belong to the club and have a home near by. The Club is beautiful. We ate breakfast each morning upstairs and it was great. Don't miss the Eggs Benedict. The lox's and bagels were also wonderful. The is a full menu for breakfast.. We did eat dinner there one night and it was really only average. Sitting outside during the day enjoying snacks and drinks (white sangria is fantastic) made for very special afternoons. Service both inside the restaurant and outside on the deck was excellent. Views of the ocean were fantastic. Wonderful wide beaches for swimming and relaxing. I could stay there again and again.

Stayed: June 2017
Thayer K, General Manager at The Lodge and Club at Ponte Vedra Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Dear NewOrleansfirstgal,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and your kind words about the staff. We are quite fortunate to have such a wonderful location and dedicated team of professionals who truly enjoy what they do for The Lodge & Club.

Now our job is to have your next dinner visit equal or exceed your other dining experiences! Challenge accepted. I have shared your comments with the Executive Chef and our Director of Food & Beverage as we want to ensure a memorable experience in all of our dining outlets.

Thank you again for sharing and I look forward to meeting you personally upon your next visit.

All my best,

C. Thayer Kern

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Lovely location right on the beach. My son had a ball surfing in the waves and using the water slide across the street. Bed is comfortable and the room is very nice. Feels like a private beach club that has guest rooms. Oasis is fun and convenient and the food is what you would expect given the beachside location. Room service was ok. Overall a good stay. Will be back.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

We chose this hotel as my husband was here on business in May. He thought it would be a nice get away with the kids (teenagers)...he was right! Hotel right on the beach. Very relaxing. Rooms very nice and clean. All staff very friendly, especially Alex who was very helpful and even remembered our name and room number. Plenty of places nearby to get great food. Wish we were able to stay longer.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family