“Love love love this place!!!! ”

The Lodge and Club at Ponte Vedra Beach
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my kids and my best friend, and had the best time ever!!!! The customer service is top notch! The room was insanely beautiful and the view was amazing! I wish I could have stayed longer. The restaurants were fantastic! We hung out by the beach and pool and enjoyed the outside bar. Ask for Ryan to be your bartender! He is fast and so sweet! He will take care of you! Excellent bartender! I love this place so much and I cant wait to go back!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lindsay B
Thayer K, General Manager at The Lodge and Club at Ponte Vedra Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Lindsay B,

Dear Fran C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience from staying at The Lodge & Club.

Ryan is most certainly one of our best and is a fixture at the Oasis bar. He is everything you have said and more. We are very fortunate to have him on the team.

Thank you again for the kind words we appreciate it very much and will share your comments with Ryan.

Warm & sandy regards,

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I have been to this property and the Inn a number of times over the past 15 years. It never fails that I will miss the property when i leave not only because of the location but because of the experience of the people who work here.

Shout out to the outstanding customer service of Alex and Nilam at the front desk. We have know Alex for a number of years now and he always exceeds. Nilam as well is an outstanding representative of your property.

The bell staff as well are always great as well shout out to Don and Taylor.

The hotel property itself has an outstanding location and I would highly recommend.

Room Tip: Most rooms will have an Ocean view however you may wish to stay on the lower level if you want direc...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank suwdawg

Dear Sawdawg,

Dear Fran C,

Nilam, Alex, Taylor and Don are just four of our excellent team who are so committed to The Lodge and our guest experience. We are truly fortunate to have such a dedicated team of professionals. If I may and to further illustrate the commitment of our team. The Lodge & Club has roughly 170 employees with an average tenure of 13 years! It is a pleasure to serve beside them all.

Thank you again for the kind words we appreciate it very much.

Warm & sandy regards,

Reviewed 13 July 2017

My wife and I have been members here for seven years, and while we love the views and accessibility of the beach we are still waiting on the F&B operation to catch up. We ate at the Oasis recently after a (hot) day at the beach, and while the food was better than in the past the service was very SLOW. I must say, though, our waitress had excellent up-sell technique! I almost got a protein with my salad until I realized it was extra. Not that I'm cheap, I just wanted a salad.
Once they get their act Totally together they won't be getting our business. We always leave a little disgruntled with either the service or the food.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Thayer K, Manager at The Lodge and Club at Ponte Vedra Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Thank you for your review it must have been very frustrating waiting for your food. I apologize for the service issues and we will use your feedback to keep improving our service. Please visit us again and ask for James so we can make sure your experience is up to both our standards.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I've stayed here multiple times. Decor is updated and clean. I thought pricey but they do offer lower rates off season. Would recommend and would return. It is located right on the beach and they have beach rental chairs but also have a pool.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Thayer K, General Manager at The Lodge and Club at Ponte Vedra Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Dear Villa7226,

We appreciate you taking time to share your experience from staying at The Lodge & Club. Fall, Winter and Spring are fantastic in Ponte Vedra Beach and yes we do have great deals during our off season.

One of the many wonderful features of The Lodge is that all our rooms face the Ocean and make for the very best sunrise wake up calls or early beach strolls.

Thank you again for the review and we look forward to your next visit!

All my best,

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Although we didn't stay there in the lodge, we were guests for several days of friends who belong to the club and have a home near by. The Club is beautiful. We ate breakfast each morning upstairs and it was great. Don't miss the Eggs Benedict. The lox's and bagels were also wonderful. The is a full menu for breakfast.. We did eat dinner there one night and it was really only average. Sitting outside during the day enjoying snacks and drinks (white sangria is fantastic) made for very special afternoons. Service both inside the restaurant and outside on the deck was excellent. Views of the ocean were fantastic. Wonderful wide beaches for swimming and relaxing. I could stay there again and again.

Stayed: June 2017
Thayer K, General Manager at The Lodge and Club at Ponte Vedra Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Dear NewOrleansfirstgal,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and your kind words about the staff. We are quite fortunate to have such a wonderful location and dedicated team of professionals who truly enjoy what they do for The Lodge & Club.

Now our job is to have your next dinner visit equal or exceed your other dining experiences! Challenge accepted. I have shared your comments with the Executive Chef and our Director of Food & Beverage as we want to ensure a memorable experience in all of our dining outlets.

Thank you again for sharing and I look forward to meeting you personally upon your next visit.

All my best,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ponte Vedra Beach
12 km away
One Ocean Resort & Spa
One Ocean Resort & Spa
#1 of 3 in Atlantic Beach
1.9 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville / Ponte Vedra
Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville /...
#2 of 4 in Ponte Vedra Beach
8 km away
Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Beachfront
Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonv...
#2 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
9.6 km away
Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront
Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonvil...
#5 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
9.5 km away
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/O...
#3 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
4.7 km away
Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area
Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte V...
#1 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach

Been to The Lodge and Club at Ponte Vedra Beach? Share your experiences!