Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville / Ponte Vedra(Ponte Vedra Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$116
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa(Ponte Vedra Beach)(Great Value!)
US$189
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$240/night.

Ponte Vedra Inn & Club(Ponte Vedra Beach)
US$299
US$119
Hampton.com
US$264
The Inn at Mayo Clinic(Jacksonville)
US$170
US$159
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

US$183
US$169
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

Holiday Inn Express(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$120
HIExpress.com
Best Western Oceanfront(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$145
All reviewswindow seathigh teaponte vedrasister propertygas fireplacefamily poolocean viewbeautiful beachtop notchjacuzzi tubeasy access to the beachbell staffseparate showersmall kitchenpreferred oceanfrontwe ate breakfastroom service is
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We love the Lodge. It is special to us as we have our wedding at their property. Great views of the beach and cool bars. The staff is great and very helpful. The property is well maintained. They have a kids pool across the street so if you need true adult time it is nice and quiet. The beach area is great and well maintained. You cannot go wrong staying here. Also great for meetings as they have great views and the conference rooms. Their team does a great job putting meeting packages together along with rooms.

Room Tip: If you can upgrade ask for the suites. They have more room a kitchens and little more private.
Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Thayer K, General Manager at The Lodge and Club at Ponte Vedra Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Fran C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience from staying at The Lodge & Club.

As you have shared and just one of our many wonderful features at The Lodge is that all our meeting space faces the ocean! We are quite fortunate with our location and how the property was constructed that all our guest rooms and meeting space have ocean views.

Thank you again for the kind words we appreciate it very much.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We were lucky enough to be guests this week at the lodge. The service and staff has been absolutely wonderful. Lunch at the oasis and the barefoot food truck were tasty. My only complaint is this isn't really a great spot for teens. I have two children ages 13 and 16 and it's frustrating that we have to use the family pool across the street. It's loud, full of ill behaved screaming children heading down the water slide on top of each other. There's really no place for my kids to float ( the family pool is really only water slide, splash park or laps). There's a beautiful, warm and empty ocean front pool across the street that we would all prefer to be sitting at. My kids aren't really enjoying their trip because of this issue. Otherwise- this location is absolutely lovely and the staff are just so welcoming.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Christina T
Thayer K, General Manager at The Lodge and Club at Ponte Vedra Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Dear Christina T,

We greatly appreciate the kind words about the staff at The Lodge. We are very fortunate to have a dedicated team of hospitality professionals who have chosen The Lodge & Club as their career. I say this because with our staff population at just under 170 we have an average tenure of 13 years! They are a wonderful group to work with.

Please accept my most sincere apologies for your disappointment with the pool locations. We made the decision some years ago to have the family pool situated across the street at the fitness center in an effort to, just as you have described, keep the ocean side pool a more quiet atmosphere for our resort guests. That said, it also creates other challenges for kids who do not fit easily in either category. Fortunately for our resort guests we do have all our pools ocean front at our sister property The Ponte Vedra Inn & Club, and we are happy to shuttle our guests between both properties.

Thank you again for the kind words and we look forward to your next visit.

All my best,

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my kids and my best friend, and had the best time ever!!!! The customer service is top notch! The room was insanely beautiful and the view was amazing! I wish I could have stayed longer. The restaurants were fantastic! We hung out by the beach and pool and enjoyed the outside bar. Ask for Ryan to be your bartender! He is fast and so sweet! He will take care of you! Excellent bartender! I love this place so much and I cant wait to go back!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lindsay B

Dear Lindsay B,

Dear Fran C,

Ryan is most certainly one of our best and is a fixture at the Oasis bar. He is everything you have said and more. We are very fortunate to have him on the team.

Thank you again for the kind words we appreciate it very much and will share your comments with Ryan.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I have been to this property and the Inn a number of times over the past 15 years. It never fails that I will miss the property when i leave not only because of the location but because of the experience of the people who work here.

Shout out to the outstanding customer service of Alex and Nilam at the front desk. We have know Alex for a number of years now and he always exceeds. Nilam as well is an outstanding representative of your property.

The bell staff as well are always great as well shout out to Don and Taylor.

The hotel property itself has an outstanding location and I would highly recommend.

Room Tip: Most rooms will have an Ocean view however you may wish to stay on the lower level if you want direct access to the beach.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank suwdawg

Dear Sawdawg,

Dear Fran C,

Nilam, Alex, Taylor and Don are just four of our excellent team who are so committed to The Lodge and our guest experience. We are truly fortunate to have such a dedicated team of professionals. If I may and to further illustrate the commitment of our team. The Lodge & Club has roughly 170 employees with an average tenure of 13 years! It is a pleasure to serve beside them all.

Thank you again for the kind words we appreciate it very much.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

My wife and I have been members here for seven years, and while we love the views and accessibility of the beach we are still waiting on the F&B operation to catch up. We ate at the Oasis recently after a (hot) day at the beach, and while the food was better than in the past the service was very SLOW. I must say, though, our waitress had excellent up-sell technique! I almost got a protein with my salad until I realized it was extra. Not that I'm cheap, I just wanted a salad.
Once they get their act Totally together they won't be getting our business. We always leave a little disgruntled with either the service or the food.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Thayer K, Manager at The Lodge and Club at Ponte Vedra Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Thank you for your review it must have been very frustrating waiting for your food. I apologize for the service issues and we will use your feedback to keep improving our service. Please visit us again and ask for James so we can make sure your experience is up to both our standards.