Ponte Vedra Inn & Club(Ponte Vedra Beach)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$299
Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa(Ponte Vedra Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$169
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville / Ponte Vedra(Ponte Vedra Beach)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$130
US$119
Hampton.com
US$219
Courtyard
The Inn at Mayo Clinic(Jacksonville)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$194
US$179
US$283
Cancelon
Holiday Inn Express(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$134
HIExpress.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewswindow seathigh teaponte vedrasister propertygas fireplacefamily poolocean viewtop notchbeautiful beachjacuzzi tubeasy access to the beachbell staffturn down serviceseparate showerpreferred oceanfrontwe ate breakfastsmall kitchen
Reviewed 29 September 2017

very close to ocean. you will feel the waves from the balcony. the resort is only two levels and that makes this more special as it is not over-crowded. feel the sun rise, relax by listening to continuous sounds of ocean waves from balcony, get drenched in ocean when ever you want..

Room Tip: all rooms have ocean view
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

This is a 66 room hotel with everything you need. The fitness facility is right across the street and offers great classes and even beach yoga. The beach bar has poolside drinks and fabulous food. An upstairs restaurant is open later. Room service is very efficient and breakfasts have been delicious. The spa is just down the road and offers any kind of treatment you can think of. And lastly the level of customer service by the front desk has been above and beyond my expectations. They quickly accommodated me when I decided to extend my stay. I loved my original room and was given a tour of other upgraded options. I would definitely visit this resort again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Thayer K, General Manager at The Lodge and Club at Ponte Vedra Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Judy M,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience while staying at The Lodge.

The staff at the Lodge is close knit, kindhearted, conscientious and it is a pleasure to serve beside each. We are truly blessed with an ideal location and resort guests who come to relax where every room does face the ocean…and one of our extra hidden gems is the Ocean-front fire-pit. We will keep it warmed and ready for your next visit!

On behalf of the whole staff, we are so pleased that you enjoyed yourself as that is the idea!

We look forward to your return and until then, warm sandy regards.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

My wife and I initially stayed at The Inn and Lodge for the first time on 8/26/2017. We drove four hours from our home in Sarasota to stay here for our anniversary. We have been so impressed, I just booked our 3rd trip back since our initial trip a month ago!
This has become our new go-to-destination for weekend retreats after a long work week.

I have stayed at hotels and resorts around the world, many of them for twice as much as The Inn and Club, yet the The Inn and Club is my favorite place of them all.

The service is the best I have ever had in any consumer experience. While the beach is not the best one I have ever seen (Siesta Key), the room is not the largest, the pool not the biggest. . . all of these things are exceptional and when combined with the staffs hospitality make this my favorite place I have ever stayed at!

I am not one to write reviews. In order for me to do so, something has to be exceptional. It needs to be something done so well (food, hotel) that I have to tell my friends and family about it. It needs to be so good that I want other people to experience what I just did. That is how The Inn and Lodge is for me.

If anyone has a negative opinion of this hotel, especially beyond an isolated incident, I would seriously question the author. We all know there is always that 1% you cannot make happy and I would just file that review in that category.

This place is incredible, book it, I just did for the third time in a month.

Room Tip: Room 426 is a corner room on the Ocean, request it.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Thayer K, General Manager at The Lodge and Club at Ponte Vedra Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Dear Michael T,

What can I say other than thank you for the extremely kind words about the staff. We are very fortunate to have such a dedicated and professional team. At The Lodge we are currently have approximately 170 employees with an average tenure of 13 years! I say this because they are deeply committed to The Lodge & Club, the experience each of our guests receive and It is a pleasure to work beside each and every one.

I have shared your experience with the team and would like to thank you again for taking the time to share. We look forward to your next trip home to The Lodge & Club...

Warn & sandy regards,

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This resort is very old but has been nicely kept up-to-date with the exception of the pools. If you are looking for large scale resort type pools, this is not the resort to go. Our room was very beautiful and the highlight of our stay. Just enjoying the wonderful view of the beach and sunset was a great treat (until the invasion by smokers in the balcony next to us). The bathroom was exquisite and provided much relaxation in the soaking tub and huge shower area. The beach area was only so-so, we have been to way more beautiful beaches than Ponte Vedra. This is a very long, strip of an island area so venturing out for food does take some effort. Feeling lazy one night, we ate at the indoor restaurant and unfortunately, our meal was terrible. The execution was so poor, I am not going to write all the details here other than to say, I became very ill that night. I had to rush from the table and my husband did inform the waitress. She did comp my meal but did not seem very concerned. Also, be careful of your bill when you check out, I caught a mistake on mine that had to be corrected (which the gracious front staff did immediately). The off-site self-parking was not ideal. This is a hotel that tries to come off very upscale but cannot quite pull it off.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Thayer K, General Manager at The Lodge and Club at Ponte Vedra Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear Alstrooper,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and please accept my apologies for the shortcomings you encountered. I have addressed each of your comments with the department leadership and all are being corrected.

Please contact me directly should you wish to give us a second chance to overcome what you experienced. Thank you for the kind words about our rooms, we are very fortunate to have such wonderful designs.

My most sincere regards,

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Another fabulous trip to the best hotel on the planet. And what makes it so special is the staff and the way they may you feel. First of all, Nilam Roy makes you feel like family. She is an awesome Ambassador and has made every one of our trips very special. Tom greets us every time at the Bell Captain stand with the "Tom Smile" and is always there to offer dining suggestions and directions. Not sure what we would do without him. Michael & Alex treated us like royalty at the beach rental every day and always put the umbrella and chairs exactly where we wanted them (even without us asking). Alex and Alexandria at the front desk were such a pleasure to get to know and made us feel that whatever we needed, we just had to ask. From the minute we arrived, to the folks that had coffee out every morning, to the special turndown serve and housekeeping staff, we felt welcome and very special. We LOVE the Lodge and will be back as often as possible. We can't imagine going anywhere else!! Thank you all for a great week at the beach!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear CJJ333,

What can I other than thank you for such a heartfelt and complimentary review of the team. We are very fortunate to have such a dedicated and conscientious staff who truly enjoy what they do. At The Lodge we have right at 170 employees with an average tenure of 13 years! I say this because this is their chosen profession and they have made The Lodge & Club their career. We are extremely lucky to have these wonderful individuals.

I will most certainly be sharing your kind words with each!