1,193 results
All reviews front desk cracker barrel pool and hot tub the breakfast area a pet friendly hotel great staff hot breakfast great job sausage went out of her way great place to stay upon check the entire staff waffles cookies pleasant stay beds were comfortable
Reviewed 14 January 2018

This is a wonderful gem hotel. We both very happy to choose this hotel for our holiday. Room is super large with traditional decoration and updated fitness equipment. Staff is very friendly and humble and attentive with lots of good information. I got to encounter many staff members like Maria she was the sweetest. Breakfast is very good with many fresh fruits and juices. The but the best part was Milinda. She was the one to check me in witch was awesome! She the AGM. She went above &beyond than most hotel managers I've encountered in the past. The front desk Manny also deservers a soot out! Way to go La Quinta.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
JackGM0997, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Port Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

What an excellent five-star review! We are so thankful that you took the time to review our hotel. Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn and Suites are our top priorities.We'll pass your kind comments down to Manny, Mira and Milinda. I look forward to showing you that we’re working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Shout out to Kelly the housekeeper! She is AMAZING!! Above and beyond. She works days and nights I ran into her. Even in the evening she is always smiling and laughing. She's is a hard worker. Management should be proud to have her working for them. Very friendly, efficient and thorough in her cleaning. Always a smile and a kind word and my kids loved her. The hotel is one of the BEST I had a pleasure of staying at. Very clean hotel for being pet friendly. I was impressed with the entire staff. But a special thank you to Kelly for ALWAYS keeping our room fresh and clean. We will be back again and hope to have the same pleasant stay as this time. Thank YOU La Quinta! You guys are the best!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
JackGM0997, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Port Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of La Quinta Port Charlotte, your comments are very much valued. Wow! We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service, that our guests expect. we'll pass your kid words down to kelly. Its comments like yours that my staff takes pride in.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

I recently stayed at the Port Charlotte La Quinta on business and look forward to returning soon! Hotel is easily accessible as it is located just off of the highway. Great breakfast with a Cracker Barrel within walking distance. Really enjoyed the pool / hot tub area, hotel staff was extremely friendly & helpful and rooms are set up well and comfortable. I definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Thanks for your five star review! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Port Charlotte La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.We are glad you enjoyed our heated pool. It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

The desk clerk was friendly. I was travelling over the holiday's. I liked the cookies
in the lobby at night for the guests. The parking was very close to the building. This
hotel is within walking distance to the Cracker Barrel restaurant. It is also 100% smoke
free. The room was nice, the wood floor entry I really liked. The common areas and
the guestrooms could of been better vacuumed. The guestroom doors needed to be repainted. They offered a free breakfast in the morning. I liked the branded amenities in the room - soap etc. The beds were very comfortable. The outside windows needed to be cleaned. I would probably stay here again.

Room Tip: Stay on a higher floor.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
JackGM0997, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Port Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience at La Quinta Port Charlotte. Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn and Suites are our top priorities. I look forward to showing you that we’re working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We were traveling up from Marathon on our way back to Polk County and we stayed 2 nights. We got the king with jet tub. 100% worth it. Big pro!!!

Breakfast was good. The front desk guys morning and afternoon were very helpful and super nice.

Only downfall as the other guest were coming in the WiFi connection got super slow as we tried watching Netflix and relaxing.

Other than that we had a wonderful time.

Thank you!