Hampton Inn Port Charlotte / Punta Gorda(Port Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$98
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Charlotte(Port Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$90
Country Inn
Holiday Inn Express Port Charlotte(Port Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$94
Days Inn by Wyndham Port Charlotte(Port Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$74
Sleep Inn & Suites Port Charlotte(Port Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$80
SleepInn
Tropical Bay Inn suites(Port Charlotte)
US$74
US$67
US$63
Priceline
Charlotte Bay Resort(Port Charlotte)
US$115
All reviewswafflesnight clerknight staydiabetichurricaneirmafloridabarbara
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Very nice accommodations clean room very comfortable bed, good breakfast available every day, highly recommend, good restaurants nearby close to shopping staff was very friendly and accommodating. Will be back to stay at again

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

My favorite place to stay by all means. I am here quite often and love all the staff and all of them make sure needs are taken care of. If something is missing or if I need something cleaned they help right away. They have very good rates and most important PET FRIENDLY !!!! <3

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My elderly friend (with diabetes and heart problems) had no power in her home for a week due to Hurricane Irma, which meant no A/C. The shelters were uncomfortable for her, and my house was full with family members, also displaced. There were no hotel rooms to be found anywhere in Charlotte County. When I called Knights Inn, they heard the desperation in my voice, and graciously rented me a family members room for three days. When I picked up my friend at the hotel on the third day, her power had come on that morning... I can't thank Knights Inn enough for their kindness.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Knights I, Manager at Knights Inn Port Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

We are so pleased that everything worked out.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Hi I found knights inn cause of hurricane Irma,I lived in Naples fl and had to leave Naples cause of Irma and I call Knights Inn ,was very nice on the phone and it was a great place to stay and will come back again
Great people and very friendly about having a dog

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Was looking for a room on Tuesday 12 September just after Hurricane Irma left the state.Barbara at reception could not have been nicer and managed to book me in with the one room that was spare.

Also managed to upgrade the room to boot

Fantastic service and also you could not get a room in the area for love or money

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends