Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 02/05/21
SAVE US$8
Hotels.comUS$123
Expedia.comUS$123
PricelineUS$123
All reviews hot tub full kitchen ping pong weeki wachee great hotel evening reception pool area great stay complimentary breakfast tarpon springs clean hotel great price staff was very friendly pools grill waterfall dishwasher
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2021

I had the opportunity to stay at this location will having multiple back surgeries at a local center. The genuine care and customer service I experienced during my unscheduled SIXTEEN DAY STAY was phenomenal!!! From the manager to the desk to housekeeping/maintenance, the professionalism and care was top notch! If I ever have cause to return to this area, I will absolutely return to this hotel!

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Steven Wilson, Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Tampa-Port Richey, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you Captain Matt for rating Homewood Suites in Port Richey a perfect 5 stars! I am so happy to hear that even though you are here for something as difficult as back surgery, that you enjoy the genuine care and customer service that our staff provide! We cannot wait for your next return to us!

Reviewed 19 January 2021

I stay at this particular hotel 3-4x a year with minimal problems. However, each visit has become increasingly less pleasant. This last time was the worst. I tried to check in early (about 11 because I had done so in the past not only at this hotel but other Hilton properties) but was told my room wasn’t ready and to come back at 1:30. No problem. I returned at 1:30 and was told that housekeeping was cleaning my room and could I return in 45 minutes? I returned at 2:30. A different staff member told me my room was still not ready and when I asked for a timeframe in which to come back, was told they “really couldn’t say because housekeeping might have to leave a room they were cleaning to take care of something else that might arise.” At this point I was getting angry (because I had been traveling with my cat since 7A) so I mentioned that this was my third attempt at checking in to which I received this reply “well, we really don’t have to check you in since check-in isn’t until 3P. This would have made greater impact except for the fact that she had just checked in 2 parties that were ahead of me. I asked if I was supposed to “just keep coming back” and was cheerfully told “Sure you can!” AFTER 3P when I finally got to my room, I set up an area in the closet for my cat and the door fell out of the track. (Ok, maybe the last guest didn’t report it.) I went to turn the TV on and the remote looked like it had brown (coffee?) stains on it. Giving housekeeping the benefit of the doubt, I attempted to wipe it with a paper towel and the stains came off... I got a glass out of the kitchenette and washed what looked like milk residue out of it. My stay was from a Monday to Monday and I requested housekeeping Thursday morning only to be told they couldn’t take any more requests. So I requested Friday and was told that could be done. I waited in the room until 3P Friday and finally walked to the front desk to ask about my housekeeping request. I was told someone would get back with me. At 4P I returned to the front desk and was told housekeeping had left, there was some kind of “miscommunication” and they would clean my room Saturday morning, which they did. My husband is a Diamond member of Hilton Honors but regardless of that, I found it appalling that ANY guest should be treated in such a rude and inconsiderate manner. In this COVID era, when you state a guest’s room has been cleaned and sanitized, please make sure that is actually the case!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank lindawS8887EX

Thank you Linda for taking the time to write your review. I am pleased to report that we remember you and your many four legged family members that you had with you. As I read your review and I see your explanation of the early check-in request, I would like to mention that we had many rooms the entire morning that we offered to check you in early. However, you demanded a specific room number in a specific location so you can watch the animals that you leave in your van. Unfortunately, if you demand one exact room number, and that guest checks out late, we have to clean it and than check you in. We wish you luck in your future hotel stays.

Reviewed 11 January 2021

The hotel especially the rooms had an old attic smell. The decor was atrocious. I never understood why hotels would put carpet in any area of a hotel or cloth couches. You can hear water through the walls. We stayed in a suite so it had a kitchen which was the only nice area in the room. I would never stay here again and neither should you! The outside of the hotel looks nice as well.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Steven Wilson, Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Tampa-Port Richey, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review your personal opinion. I am so excited to read that you enjoyed our full kitchen, which is standard in every room! I am sorry to read that you do not like our standard Hilton issued décor which carpet and cloth couches. As you may read in previous guest reviews, our property raved for being clean, friendly and the best option anywhere around. We wish you luck in all of your future travels!

Reviewed 7 January 2021

As a diamond elite Hilton guest I am used to excellent customer services. They did not acknowledge my status. They gave me 2 bottles o water but no snacks which I am entitled to. The front desk clerk said they were out of snacks, but they had tons of candy, chips and snacks that I could buy. First room was a queen suite which was borderline on claustrophobic. We did get moved to a king studio. I was not impressed with the "covid" breakfast option. I was just very disappointed My husband and I are looking for a place in RI or MA that we can stay in for 3 months in summer and this place just got eliminated for our potential places.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank hilda102320

I am shocked and disappointed by the explanation of your feeling about our property. As you may read from other guest reviews, we are raved for have top notch customer service as well as spacious and beautiful guest rooms. We wish you luck in all of your future hotel stays.

Reviewed 21 October 2020

From the moment I checked in this hotel I was welcomed with a warm greeting from Tara and Steven! They treated me as if they knew me for a very long time not only at check in but day in and day out as I walked by or had any questions. They gave me plenty of information about what the hotel offers and things to do in the area to make sure we had an amazing experience. The hotel was so beautiful and well kept, it was one of the nicest hotels I’ve been to in a very long time! All employees seen throughout the day were super friendly and a great asset to Hilton! Will definitely be back.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Steven Wilson, Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Tampa-Port Richey, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2020

Thank you Maria for taking the time to rate Homewood Suites in Port Richey a prefect 5 stars! I am thrilled to read that our management and staff were able to positively impact your stay! We cannot wait to welcome you and your husband back Home with us again soon!