US$59
US$83
US$122
US$109
US$50
River Side Inn(New Port Richey)
US$55
Rodeway Inn(New Port Richey)
US$48
US$55
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskcomplimentary breakfast isgreat hoteltarpon springscomfortable bedsbreakfast roomking suitewaffleswould definitely stay here againexcellent stayfresh fruitclean hotelvisiting familyhome away from homegreat priceconvenient locationparking lot
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

We had made a booking for this hotel with booking.com. The booking never got into the hotels system. The front desk person (Linda) was extremely helpful the room she put us in was outstanding and the bill was less than booking.com Kudos to Linda and Hampton Inn.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Geeta P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Port Richey, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

The next time you are in the area, please consider staying with us at again.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Great place to stay. Friendly staff. Great breakfast. Overall great place to stay.

Housekeeping was great! We had 2 rooms one basic, one suite both were clean and nice. Lots of restaurants close and just 45-50 minutes from Tampa airport. Very easy to get back and forth.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Geeta P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Port Richey, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Thank you for your review. We do all we can to create a great experience for each of our guests; actively looking for ways to offer enhanced services for comfort and convenience. I appreciate your review as it provides valuable feedback. Glad that your overall stay with us was very satisfactory and convenient for you. The next time you are in the area, please consider staying with us at again.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Only complaint: The smoking area for guests and employees is to the immediate left of the front door. Non-smoking guests with asthma who are very sensitive to cigarette smoke, should be able to enter without smelling cigarette smoke.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Geeta P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Port Richey, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Glad that your overall stay with us was satisfactory.

We are terribly disappointed to hear that you experienced the location of smoking area designated for smokers. We try to be very vigilant in this area because we know how important it is for our guests. Management will definitely take this matter into consideration and look for an alternative solution for this problem.

Hope we will see you again when in the area.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Christina was extremely helpful to ensure I had a feather-free room (due to my severe allergies) as well as facilitating a refrigerator for my special diet foods the next day; she offered to store the green drink in the backroom refrigerator. Christina and Stephen were so kind to ensure I had the refrigerator in my room the next day after work. Breakfast prep staff were friendly and the housekeepers very helpful in cleaning the room well. Thank You.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Geeta P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Port Richey, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Thank you for your review. We do all we can to create a great experience for each of our guests; actively looking for ways to offer enhanced services for comfort and convenience. I appreciate your review as it provides valuable feedback. Glad that your stay with us was excellent and convenient. The next time you are in the area, please consider staying with us at again.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

I actually didn't get to stay here because my trip was cancelled last minute, but I am so impressed that they were able to reschedule me without penalty the day of my check-in. The staff are some of the nicest people I've ever met - would definitely recommend this location.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. We do all we can to create a great experience for each of our guests. Sorry that you could not stay with us this time. I appreciate your review as it provides valuable feedback. The next time you are in the area, please consider staying with us at again.