“Yuuuuuum !!!”

Orchids Thai Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 104 Restaurants in Port Richey
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Best drunken noodles I ever had , so good definitely going to try a lot of things from there menu

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Simply the best Thai food anywhere in the area. Think you don't like this type food! Try it you may be AMAZED! No other Thai food place anywhere in the area compares. Like sushi? They do it VERY well also!

Reviewed 6 July 2017

we came here for dinner. The food is very tasty. We thought it could have been a little spicy though, there was no 'heat' even on the items that we ordered that were noted to be spicy. Next time we need to ask for some 'heat'! Service was friendly.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I came here in our first date and we keep coming back! The food is amazing, we've tried most of it and we've never had a dish we didn't like! The service is great, even for carry out! Treat yourself you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

The food here is amazing. Everything is fresh and served piping hot. It's difficult to choose what meal you want, as they all sound so amazing (I've tried several, but always find something new that sounds great). The service is to notch and the prices are unbeatable. They also have a sushi bar with its own menu (lots to choose from). I don't eat sushi, but if they make it I guarantee it's the best around. They offer gluten free as well as vegan options on the menu as well. This place can't be beat!