“Great Food/Sushi”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2015

Great Sushi, and Thai food. The food is always fresh and very tasty, and the staff is always super friendly.

Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

I took my mom out for a sushi lunch. Staff was very friendly, but the sushi was honestly the worst I have ever had.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

We arrived at 7:10 seated in 3/4 full restaurant. Placed order at 7:30. Sake arrvied steaming hot. Dinner wasn't served until 8:15. It appeared there was one server and one helper. The Thai seafood salad ordered extra spicy arrived bland as baby food. one scallop, 2 shrimp, 2 mussels, 3 pieces squid on soft lettuce for 14.95 is not worth it at all. The Spider roll was small and missing the claws sticking out and undersized compared to other locals. Volcano roll was very and I mean uber salty, Spicy Tuna was average. It's hard to say this Naiya is average when our meals were below average for each plate ordered. I can't say I would recommend this when there are so many other excellent sushi restaurants. The Thai was not that good according to our friends and they would not go back. Tom Ka soup was bland and missing chicken pieces. The server apologized and returned with a second bowl with only one piece of chicken. Thanks for the table laughs.

1  Thank FoodSnobsFL
Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

We visited on a Sunday afternoon around 5. The restaurant was nearly desserted. Our appetizers came quickly, but the entrees took forever. The crab rangoon and miso soup we both delicious. Our friends were so hungry that they ate the steamed white rice that was delivered before our entrées were delivered. The dishes were brought out in shifts nearly 10 minutes apart. It wasn't all together unpleasant, but I have to say that my drunken noodles could have been a lot better! Our server was very attentive. Roy's Sushi and Thai is a much better choice.

Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

While the place looks nice and the menus are fancy the food doesn't live up to the hype. I can only get half of the amount of food for what I pay at other places. They have a couple of good rolls, but they are overpriced.