“A Wide Variety of Asian Cuisine”

Naiya Japanese Thai Sushi
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 March 2017

My wife and I regularly visit this Asian restaurant. We particularly like Thai food and found this restaurant to be consistently OK, but not great. There is a wide variety of Japanese and Thai dishes to select from. They are good but none have stood out as superb. There is also a wide variety of sushi offered, some of which is pretty good but does not compare to Sushi Goma. Service has always been very good here. To go meals are also well packed. There is a full service bar on the premises if you want a cocktail. Several kinds of sake are also available.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Three of us for dinner. All of us were very satisfied. Spicy scallop roll for appetizer, stir fry with garlic sauce was excellent. Naiya fried rice was amazing. Salmon chef special was wonderful. Fried ice cream for desert. Very nice and clean atmosphere. Definitely going back

Reviewed 14 February 2017

we have frequented this eatery since it first opened it's doors. Had takeout and dining in experiences. This month it seems as if the take out is like throw out at best.

The rolls were over sized loose rice on several of the rolls, the spicy tuna salad while had a good taste was very small in comparison to the plate while dining in.

one of the special rolls seemed as they just sprinkled dried rice all over the top. I guess I am somewhat annoyed as this order was over 80.00 and our average spend in the eatery is 65-80 dollars for a couple and on average of 20 times a year.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

My husband and I eat at your restaurant very often and I've also written some 5 star reviews. But not tonight. We ate there a few nights ago and I ordered your most delicious Pad Thai Noddles. Oh my gosh they were so good and I wanted more tonight. So I called and placed a take out order along with 2 orders of Miso soup. The noodles were packaged in a rectangular tin and had to be cut out like pieces of meatloaf. The noodles were far from fresh being all stuck together with any sauce completely absorbed. It was obviously prepared well in advance and not like the freshly prepared restaurant item. Your take out orders should be presented in the same manner as your in dining restaurant menu items.

1  Thank Linda D
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Sushi restaurants are a dime a dozen in Florida. If that weren't so, Sushi Naiya would have gotten another star. Their rolls are long and thick, generous for the price, but not what I expected. It was hard to find the crunchy soft-shell crab in their Spider roll and that's what a Spider roll is all about. The Dragon roll too was unlike any Dragon roll I've ever had ... and I've had a lot of them. They didn't have the Japanese beer I ordered (at a premium) so I settled for a 16 ounce draft of Yingling which was quite inexpensive. Not a bad place but a little hard to find in its strip mall. We might return if struck with a sushi craving while in the area, but I doubt we'll drive as far as we did to give it a try.